GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK NBL

Reply #755737 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Best for him to rest at that stage. Good move

Reply #755743 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

So according to KET, he's not playing in the Boomers vs USA, does that mean there’s truth to that Waverley interview with Deng Adel say he will be playing in these matches?

Reply #755744 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Hope it doesn't become Racist!
Hope he does well and holds up for Australia over a hectic period

Reply #755746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What?

Reply #755752 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I hear ya H.A., I hope he has sound levels of psychological and emotional well-being.

Reply #755759 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I can't understand this tbh, why not play him for the first 5 minutes of each match so that they can work on their starts and just have him sit out the rest of the games, fairly certain he will be down there anyway so what do they have to lose? (If you reply injury, then anyone can be injured anywhere doing nearly anything).

Good to see Adel get a go for Australia, I'd rather him than Creek as an injury replacement

Reply #755777 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

The article from the Kings just said he won't be travelling with the team to Tasmania for the Blitz, there was no mention of him not playing in Boomers warm up games.

Reply #755778 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

So according to KET, he's not playing in the Boomers vs USA

^ wut?

Reply #755787 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

People have really misconstrue what KET said. lol.

And no, there's no talk to suggest Bogut isn't playing those games. But what Lemanis has said is that some players will play less minutes as injury prevention, so I expect all warm up games to run a lot of bench.

Reply #755792 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Closest thing to any of that being said was this

"Australia will wait until later in the week before deciding how many minutes each of the players will play. Lemanis said some players were unlikely to play in both games to avoid the threat of injury with games on successive nights."

And that's in reference to the Canada/Aus games.

Reply #755793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adel > Creek
+1 Proudie.

Reply #755796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a chance, Creek > adel

Reply #755804 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:05 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754