Anonymous
Years ago

Boomers Team Thursday Night

Will Bogut and Mills both be playing on Thursday night? Is it likely anyone else will sit out?

Topic #45739 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bolden and Cook will be missing. ::))) sorry.

Reply #756673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A few years ago I was thinking gee Australian is going to have really good team with really good depth, it hasn't really worked out to well. Maybe the Olympic

Reply #756675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When you think of who is out in Simmons, Exum, Maker, Broekhoff and Bolden and hope all 5 are available for the Olympics we should be ok then , will be a lame world cup in the meantime.

Reply #756677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I fast forward 4 years and hope Lemanis is gone.
Bogut, Baynes, Ingles and Mills could all be gone and maybe Dellavedova too.

Assuming our players remain healthy and committed we could see a roster like :

Simmons, Exum, McDowellWhite
Green, Adel
Cooks, Broekhoff
Landale, T Maker
Humphries, Makur Maker, Mathiang.

Reply #756681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was full of hope just like you 4years ago.

Reply #756687 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

Just a few months ago I was salivating at the roster we seemed to have available going into this WC/Olympics series. There were up to 11 Aust players in the NBA with a good spread of skills/positions covered. I was thinking medal, for sure, and hoping for gold, just maybe. Now , it's "will we qualify for Olympics?". Ouch!

Reply #756704 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Do people know why Thon Maker isn't in the team? Is it because he’s not very good? Withdrew?injured? Flykickban?

Reply #756715 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:31 am, Wed 20 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754