Anonymous
Years ago

Would team USA beat Raptors or Warrior????

Would team USA beat Raptors or Warrior????

Topic #45758 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No. An all star team would not beat an NBA champion.

Reply #757204 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Team USA is a group of role players they would get beaten by both teams mentioned.

Reply #757206 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would they beat a bottom rung team like Phoenix Suns ????

Reply #757208 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Maybe, but no if Devin Booker catches fire like he can.

Reply #757217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every one bagging the US team saying that they wouldn't even beat Phoenix but I ask the question, if Ware, Cotton, Prather were available for Australia would they be selected around our other boomers. I think the answer would be yes and yet none of those are good enough for the nba and this US side will certainly medal and probably gold, and they are all nba players This US side is young and talented and being sold short.

Reply #757243 | Report this post

A A Ron  
Years ago

Serbia are the only threat to the US, as they go in to the game with less talent, but more FIBA experience, chemistry, and the best player on the court.

Reply #757249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Team USA is practically the Boston Celtics. The Celtics aren't making the finals.

Reply #757264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This current USA team doesn't have anyone that can take over a game against either NBA teams. The starting lineups of the NBA teams have advantages in nearly every position. Green couldn’t contain Finals Siakam, so I doubt Kuzma or Tatum would do any better defensively. Marc Gasol slowed down Vucevic, Embiid, and Cousins, so he should have his way etc... We don’t even need to go into specifics of what Leonard, Durant, and Curry would do to this USA squad.

Reply #757278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol no chance

Reply #757280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

US's only real threats are Greece, Serbia and Lithuania

Reply #757281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you'll find NOT having the superstars works in the USA's favour. They will play together more and are still more physically talented than every other team. POP and KERR aren't idiots and tonight they will beat Australia.

Reply #757396 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

If the US allows itself to get locked into a half-court game then the other teams will have a chance to use their better size, familiarity with the rules and refereeing, teamwork, etc.

If the US plays aggressive defence and runs the thing and beats the other team down the court, then nobody will come close.

I can see fouls being the only way to slow down the US.

Reply #757425 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:53 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754