Isaac
Years ago

Tonight's Talking Hoops, Oct 4

Tonights lineup includes:

Mark Davis

Phil Smyth

Boti Nagy

Old School Segment with Marina Wood (formerly Moffa, Olympian and 300+ WNBL Player)

Stamford Grand Academy Segment with Zane Reeves from Woodville Warriors.

Plus your calls on 8371 1000.

Coast FM - 88.7 - 6.30-8pm

---

Should be interesting with the recently dumped Mark Davis on the show!

Topic #4577 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Can't believe I missed Zane's segment (I was flying at the time). Can anyone spill the beans on what the young fella had to say?

Reply #53095 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

And while we're at it, tell Zane to hurry up with his Academy profile!

Reply #53097 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

i think he had a mension about this mysteriuos 'g' person?

Reply #53099 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I only heard the intro (Maher talking about the Cairns game) and the Smyth interview.

Mahersy was great as usual, talked about the Cairns game, the Sixers' ladder position, some expectations for coming games and so on.

Smyth offered a neutral view of the Mark Davis and Ali/Spear issues, talked about how the Sixers were doing, which teams he rated (Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney), what he was expecting for the game against the Tigers on Wednesday night, etc. He seemed in good spirits and was more positive than usual (staying neutral on the club issues at this stage, for example). Talked about his future with the club (two year contract, and then a mutual option after that).

I had a dinner engagement and couldn't keep listening for MD and Boti. Can anyone report on what was said?

Reply #53101 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:38 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754