Ballalld4y
Years ago

how to watch FIBA worldcup

Anyone know where we can catch all the world cup games starting this weekend?

Topic #45805 | Report this topic

Old Baller  
Years ago

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/nba/news/fiba-world-cup-2019-how-to-watch-the-australian-boomers-world-cup-campaign-in-china-tv-times-schedule-channel/1kwfu04p90h8u1vxa83pva46ku

Looks like Foxtel for all Boomers and USA games

Reply #758455 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Kayo for every game.

See here for free Kayo offer:

https://www.hoops.com.au/forum/45558-2019-fiba-world-cup-how-to-watch-for-free-legall/

Reply #758456 | Report this post

Ballalld4y  
Years ago

Legends!

Thanks Lads

Reply #758457 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Just signed up for Kayo through BetEasy but not sure where the code is. Please help!

Reply #758461 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Okay, I found the steps to take in the rewards section. All ready for the WC now!

Reply #758463 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Is there a timetable of all the games listed? I've already got Kayo.

Reply #758500 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

I was hoping for a PDF of all games too. But this page is pretty good, and you can set it to local time.

http://www.fiba.basketball/basketballworldcup/2019/games

Reply #758502 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Cheers Greggo, even better that China is on the same time as Perth! :D

Reply #758520 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

You can actually just google and it'll show you the games in your own time zone, then you can pdf a copy of that

Reply #758524 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Sun 1st September 3.30pm Australia vs Canada
Sun 1st September 8.30pm USA vs Czech Republic
Tue 3rd September 3.30pm Australia vs Senegal
Tue 3rd September 8.30pm USA vs Turkey
Thu 5th September 7.30pm Australia vs Lithuania
Thu 5th September 8.30pm USA vs Japan

Those are all WA times. Wonder how they will show all games when most of them start within 30 minutes of the previous game starting?

Reply #758526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fox Sports itself isn't showing all the games (not enough channels).

From the TV Guide, in the first round Fox are showing the Australia and USA matches from the first round and Spain vs Tunisia, Spain vs Puerto Rico and Italy vs Serbia. The USA vs Japan game is being shown on 505 while the rest of the games that are being shown will be on 507. Other games (not sure if all) will have highlights packages shown of them (Fox Minis).

Second round through to the final I think they're showing 2 games a day

Reply #758538 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

When does the Boomers contract with Fox end? The Olympics are usually on 7 so maybe then but hopefully they switch over to SBS soon the perfect channel for non-WC/Olympics Boomers games.

Reply #758539 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Kayo's multi screen option up to four channels is going to be perfect for the early rounds.

Reply #758541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FIBA's contract with Fox Sports goes through to the 2021 Asia Cups, Olympics will be on 7, Olympic qualifying tournaments are on Fox though.

So next contract starts for the 2023 World Cup Qualifying starting in late 2021.

Reply #758546 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I see Kayo have some world cup content on their site already. They have a menu option for classic world cup games, however this doesn't appear to be selectable. I see a few games and highlights in the "featured" area, but has anyone actually managed to click on the "classics" tab? I've tried on phone and on android tv

Reply #758752 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Maybe contact them since they botched the links up? Fox Sports lately have been airing FIBA Classics so they definitely hold the rights.

Reply #758805 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754