Ben
Years ago

World Cup 2019 start times

Would anyone have a cheat sheet/list for Aus start times for all WC pool games?

Topic #45824 | Report this topic

robt  
Years ago

Check out the Foxtel TV schedule. They have all Boomers games plus all the USA games.

Reply #758872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the pick and roll has the WC schedule listed in just about every article regarding the boomers

Reply #758873 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Why just watch the Boomers games. Nostraballmus says there is a whole world out there, bigger than those of solely English tongue.

Nostraballmus sees all.

Reply #758874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Move over Dave and Perthworld, Nostrilballmus is the new troll in town.

Reply #758875 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Sorry, should have clarified :)

Have Kayo and was after ALL pool games, not just Boomers.

Hadn't seen anything to this effect on PNR.

Reply #758878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try the website for the 2019 FIBA World Cup. It has lots of things about one thing...the 2019 FIBA World Cup.

Reply #758879 | Report this post

PerthNostrils  
Years ago

If you just google "FIBA World Cup schedule" you get a list.

Reply #758880 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

FoxSports (and Kayo) don't have all pool games, they have all AUS and USA games and some other random games. They are showing mostly everything after

Reply #758881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doesn't look like there will be any good games tonight.

Canada vs aus tomorrow at 5.30, nz vs brazil at 6, turkey v Japan at 6.30, france v Germany at 10.30.

Reply #758882 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Take that back Kayo does have them all. Might have to register

Reply #758883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why can't a question be answered without all the smart assed comments. Get a life people.

Reply #758884 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/2019-FIBA-Basketball-World-Cup-Schedule-on-Kayo
Here are the times

Reply #758885 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

@ Big Sexy: perfect, thanks.

Fwiw, only recently ditched Foxtel for Kayo because not at home a great deal to make use of Fox, haven't looked back.

Reply #758889 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Last day to register for 3 months free Kayo:

https://beteasy.com.au/kayo

Reply #758893 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I tried to sign up to that deal with BetEasy under a fake name but they ask for photo ID before allowing you to sign up properly so didn't go forward with it and because I didn't supply photo ID they then suspended my account. Never got any Kayo voucher or anything either.

So just be mindful to get that 3 month voucher you have to give BetEasy photo ID so I'll just sign up to Kayo's standard 14 day free trial tomorrow which should cover the whole tournament.

Reply #758894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're doing it wrong bro. You don't even need a real email to sign up with beteasy, there's no verification. Just sign up then go straight to the Kayo referral link.

Reply #758895 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Nah you have to have a real email address because you need to confirm via links in the email that you have signed up for an account with them.

No online betting agency needs to have either your address as they're not going to mail anything to you or your photo. That's bullshit. Your credit card is your identifier and as any transactions will go through that card it's all they really need.

This BetEasy mob are a bit suspicious because the first time I tried to sign up to get that Kayo voucher they said my email address already had an account with them so couldn't proceed, that's not possible as I had never heard of BetEasy before until a month ago and the Kayo deal is supposedly for current and new account sign ups anyway.

Seriously dodgy stuff.

Reply #758898 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

So as anon alluded to, no games tonight worth following. If anything, will probs take a look at the first-up match of Serbia/Angola, only because Serbia is filled with studs.

Tomorrow has a stack of interesting games on the plate.

Reply #758901 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Thanks anon I tried that link got the code number sent to my mobile put it in got through to the start subscription now page and get this message:

[410] The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entry.

Thanks anyway but I'm not interested in putting up with all this stuff just to watch sport. I'll try a Kayo 14 day free trial tomorrow (to cover the medal games) and if that doesn't work so be it I'll live.

Reply #758904 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

In foil hat much Zodiac? BetEasy formerly were CrownBet and William Hill and going back before that something else so that's why they have our e-mail address on their system already.

Reply #758906 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Tin*

Reply #758907 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

2019 FIBA World Cup - how to watch for free legally:

https://www.hoops.com.au/forum/45558-2019-fiba-world-cup-how-to-watch-for-free-legall/

Reply #758909 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Perthworld, I've never had a CrownBet or William Hill account in my life so no despite what this dodgy BetEasy mob say they don't have my email address in their system already.

Reply #758911 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus suggests you tune into Philippines v Italy. Nostrilballsack sees that sparks will fly.

Reply #758912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Free trial working very well, Serbia v Angola.

Reply #758913 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:03 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754