Anonymous
Years ago

World Cup commentary

Thoughts on the commentary team they have? Considering the push by FIBA this year you would have thought they would have spent at least something on production.

Topic #45830 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not good. The lady talks too much. Guy sounds like Tour de France commentator.

Reply #759081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very very one sided

Reply #759084 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Way better than Heal though.

Reply #759087 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

It is better than NBL commentary

Reply #759095 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Commentary is fine to me. Standard to be expected from a WC I guess.

Reply #759101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm liking it, the talk basketball not about mates games 30 years ago.

Gaze tonight in the France v Germany game.

Reply #759103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I'm liking it, the talk basketball not about mates games 30 years ago."

Agreed.

Reply #759104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The woman has done her homework but still doesn't have anything interesting to say, yet keeps talking... "ya know?"

Reply #759106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This woman is incredibly biased, and just said the Australians had a bad start to the 3rd because they believe they have already won....how can anyone like this commentry?

Reply #759124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The female loves the sound of her own voice. Who the hell is this?

Reply #759131 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

bloody awful. This lady is killing me

Reply #759134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Velladedova?? Wtf is wrong with this bloke

Reply #759145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The chick on this boomers game is a little annoying, but overall i don't mond the commentary so far for the WC

Reply #759146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nope I've had enough of her. Muted.

Reply #759153 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Why is there this weird fascination nowadays of having female commentators for men's sports? Most are hopeless (but still better than Heal).

Reply #759156 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed. The less Heal the better. And the Pom doing the play by play has no idea.

Reply #759224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thought they were fantastic all you whiners, they talked basketball, they told you who got foul etc, not gossiping about BS. More of it.

Reply #759225 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some more familiar commentary on the Domincan Republic vs Jordan game.

Reply #759229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I liked the commentary. It was better than the NBL's.

Reply #759231 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Facepalm

When a man commentates badly = bad commentator, get another one

When a female commentates badly = why do they insist on female commentators?

There are plenty of good female commentators, there isn't some inherent biology that one gender is bad at commentating.

Reply #759232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is there this weird fascination with allowing both genders to commentate? Can't we just go back to it being a 100% sausagefest like the good old days?

Reply #759233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't agree with the gendered comments. This female commentator was just poor.

By comparison: the NZ-BRA commentators seem fine.

Reply #759235 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Some silly comments on this thread it's not hard to turn volume down.

Reply #759237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Commentary was bearable and the boomers played well , Delli the goat was on fire

Reply #759238 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

So, I'm trying to figure out who won. From the commentary team's post game comments I take it Canada won the game on the back of a dominant 3rd quarter. Is this right?

I am sure these two are respectable enough and comparing them with Shane Heal is ludicrous, but I've heard nothing about Australia's efforts. In a group which has been deemed the toughest of them all, Australia should be getting a little more love for their dominance over a very good team for 2-3 quarters

Reply #759241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're right, Steven. It's unreasonable to want a better standard of commentary. Watching the game on mute doesn't detract from the experience at all - I should know given that I resorted to it myself.

Thanks for contributing to the slew of silly comments.

Reply #759242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Way better than Heal though."

I heard a profoundly deaf monkey with no tongue, that was away better commentator than Heal.

But he somehow still manages to get on Australian Television.

Reply #759244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Why is there this weird fascination nowadays of having female commentators for men's sports? Most are hopeless." Correct.

Reply #759245 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

KET way to misconstrue what I wrote. Since she was an ex-player in the women's game why not have her commentate the women's World Cup and have an ex-player who is male commentate this one as he would be more familiar with the men's game? For example if it had to be a Canadian pick up someone who recently retired from the team as a player or coach to give us the best insight. You went off on a tangent like a warrior and didn't give yourself enough time to read properly.

Reply #759246 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I heard a profoundly deaf monkey with no tongue, that was away better commentator than Heal.

But he somehow still manages to get on Australian Television.

Heal has shacked himself up as a mate of LK's. Once you're in it's all good. That's why we have him as a commentator alongside Homicide, Crivelli and Greer as GMs plus his son leading that shitty First Ever apparel.

Reply #759247 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

... and it's quite clear Rucker isn't a mate.

Reply #759249 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Way too biased towards Canada. Really poor commentary. Hope Fox foxes the coverage - draft in some professionals.

Reply #759250 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Why does it have to be all men commentating the Men's games?

What’s the male British commentator to know about Australia or Canada at basketball? The girl paid far more attention to the intricacies of the Boomers than the Brit.

Gender is irrelevant, some commentators are better or more knowledgeable than others

Reply #759251 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Fox are using the world FIBA feed to not spend any money. They are cutting costs on everything after realising blowing their load on cricket and eggball codes isn't profitable. Yet the smaller sports have to suffer for it. Imbeciles.

Reply #759252 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

KET I was talking about the colour commentator position only. I prefer an ex-player/coach who has a connection to the team, that would mean same gender (unless an ex-coaching staff member was female). That's not unreasonable. Nothing sinister in it. In women's World Cup I prefer female commentators.

Obviously the lead commentator totally sucked. The problem is in international tournaments producers go for people with English accents because no matter what they say at least it sounds 'refined'. It happens across so many sports. These poms get paid well for not even knowing what they are talking about. Highway robbery.

Reply #759255 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

I really don't understand how anyone can say this commentary is good. Passable, yes, but nowhere near the quality of the commentary in the warm-up games.

Reply #759256 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

rjd with the exception of Heal no argument there.

Reply #759258 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

I actually think Heal is excellent, especially his analysis in the warm-up games.

Reply #759261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She just didn't stop talking/yelling

Reply #759263 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

The Boomers have just won against Canada under tremendous pressure. The win is ok but a loss would have been tragic, as it is for Canada now.

Yet, some opinions here focus on how bad the commentary is/was.

How about the massive turn-arounds, all game, especially after halftime? Really good result for the Boomers. Will have to tighten the TO"s though. Was Canada's highest scorer.

Reply #759264 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Because this is the commentary thread.

There is a separate game day thread.

Reply #759269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I personally can't stand women commentating on men's games. or any sport for that matter. I mean, how dare they? in my day women didn't play sport. they barely even left the house, and quite right too. take the red pill people before we're overrun with women and their (ugh) "opinions".

Reply #759270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously the female commentators just remind a lot of blokes of women who have rejected them over and over again.

Reply #759272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's obviously impossible to dislike anything about a particular individual of the opposite sex without that indicating a form of prejudice.

That might be the case for some men. However, this woman just isn't very capable in the role she currently presides.

Reply #759276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously Shane Heal just reminds a lot of blokes of women who have rejected them over and over again.

Reply #759277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously the British commentator just reminds a lot of blokes of women who have rejected them over and over again.

Reply #759278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously Corey Williams just reminds a lot of blokes of women who have rejected them over and over again.

Reply #759279 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

The commentary is terrible. Really these are people who know nothing about basketball. I'll never speak ill of NBL commentators again. Even the footy guys induce less cringing for me. I feel like some NBL commentators should get together and do a live podcast during Boomers games so we can listen to them while they play

Reply #759281 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Meanwhile Gaze is commentating FRA-GER. Baffling stuff.

Reply #759297 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Clearly done her homework, which is nice, But still prattled on too much. One of my pet peeves, is when commentators just completely ignore the on-court play, whilst prattling on about some pointless piece of trivia.

Reply #759308 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Fox evidently are done with basketball, last time they bothered to have commentators.

Casey would be a godsend

Reply #759320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's be real, there are plenty of incel MGTOWs on this forum.

Reply #759322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sadly yes that is clear

Reply #759324 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

While not completely great, I thought in the times the female commentator was talking about Australia she did show some insights in to why er are legit in FIBA competition. (Depth, experience, chemistry, ball movement etc)

She could teach something to a few of the "NBA derr" types in here

Reply #759325 | Report this post

Mike D  
Years ago

One sided, I watch the second half on mute. Just couldn't stand that lady's voice.

Reply #759333 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

"Let's be real, there are plenty of incel MGTOWs on this forum."

And I suppose that's your go-to any time someone doesn't like something a female does?

Both commentators sucked equally if that makes you happy?

Reply #759335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dominican Republic v Jordan commentary was done by Gaze. Surely he has more clout than commentating such minnows.

Reply #759338 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

1. She was absurdly biased to Canada. You can't be pretty much supporting a team whilst commentating for a neutral broadcaster (FIBA)

2. She made a lot of mistakes, and her knowledge was a little off sometimes. How many times did she say "Canada's box and one on mills", when they were clearly in a man. They just had whoever was guarding Bogut sagging in the key.

Reply #759340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What made you think I was talking about you, ME? If the shoe fits I suppose...

Reply #759341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze commentated on the Germany v France game. Gaze did a great job on what was a fantastic game.

Reply #759342 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I thought she did ok. The commentary hasn't been great, particularly the play by play guys. Something just doesn't sound right with a British guy calling basketball and, while they seem to know many of the players (I guess from seeing them in Euroleague play) they offer virtually no insight. Wish Case was out there.

Reply #759345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you want to give her feedback on her terrible bias here is the place to do it

Reply #759349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is also a place to do it, particularly for those of us that have no interest in twitter.

Reply #759351 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

Yeah, if you just want to talk shit and not help her improve and maybe make her aware if she was really biased but otherwise good'ish, sure...

Speak up politely and respectfully and most people can take the constructive criticism... Just bitch and moan somewhere that can't fix anything and you've got nothing to complain about...

Reply #759352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You are all to sensitive, she did fine. I'd take her ahead of Heal every day of the nweek.

Reply #759373 | Report this post

Bagman  
Years ago

Totally agree with the above comment about a British accent commentating basketball. It sounds as wrong as an American commentating cricket.

Reply #759380 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

I like the main english FIBA commentary guy.

Reply #759381 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

You are all to sensitive, she did fine. I'd take her ahead of Heal every day of the nweek.

She wasn't great but yes way better than Heal.

Reply #759396 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I thought she was okay but two big things stood out, her saying Nembhard was the point guard who torched us in warm up games when it was actually Pangos (in one game, DNP in the other) as a Canadian herself she really should've known that and her somewhat blatant cheering for her home team.

I don't think she deserves any criticism for being a female commentator she was better than a lot of useless guys are but as a Canadian to avoid bias and conflicts of interest she shouldn't have been allowed by FIBA to commentate this game.

Reply #759401 | Report this post

Red84  
Years ago

In the cricket, Isa Guha is very good IMO - notices the technical aspects of the contest, yet has personal warmth which is not forced. The US wnba commentators can be good. As for the canadian lady, she's okay, not great. It is hard to get commentators who can follow the richie benaud approach and be economical in their language, who are comfortable in allowing pauses so that the viewer can notice the action, the crowd and atmospherics.

Reply #759455 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Lol what, now fox are overlaying their own commentary.

Did they just randomly choose to start doing it from game 2 or accidentally air the wrong commentary last game?

Reply #759673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great. Bloody Shane 'to be able to' Heal. I’m muting the blonde narcissist.

Reply #759682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bring back Shona!! Piss off Heal.

Reply #759683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where are you Shona, please.

Reply #759694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really wish Foxtel hadn't listened to the commentary sooks after game 1

Reply #759701 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

WTF Heal is back? Fox you utter morons.

Reply #759733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's been horrible

Reply #759734 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Horrible is what the people wanted, apparently.
Way more biased, and way less informed.
Hooray for people power.
:/

Reply #759743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Speed is a dreadful caller of basketball games. And the bleached blonde moron who averages about 45 'to be able tos' per game is a lousy analyst who loves the sound of his own voice. Let’s go back to the FIBA callers please.

Reply #759748 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Gaze commentating GER-DOM.

Reply #759761 | Report this post

Red84  
Years ago

Two hysterical commentators covering philos vs serbia game. Ridiculous tone - you would think it was a close game, these guys are screaming and the score is 118 to 65. WTF.

Reply #759774 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Lithuania's Jankunas with a wily post move and the Canadian commentator's response is to sound completely deflated and say it's "disappointing" because Canada played good defense for most of the play. I don't think she took on board the advice to appear more unbiased. The exciting basketball seems to only matter when it is Canada doing it.

This is the World Cup. Good basketball deserves some excitement from commentators, regardless of the team.

Reply #759787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I understand the hate for Heal generally - his reputation is well earned - but not his commentary. The guy knows basketball, is articulate, and his narcissism doesn't come through on-air.

Heal wasn't nearly as biased as his colleague (whoever that is): Senegal pretty much only got a mention for the highlight plays.

Reply #759789 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Agreed I've always been of the opinion no matter how ordinary a person Heal is he's always been a very good commentator.

It's only been in recent times when LK has added buffoons like Homicide to the NBL commentary teams that Heal has felt the need to get in on the act and "jazz up" his calling, unfortunately.

Reply #759790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well said, Zodiac.

Also "Speedy" (or whatever his name is), really shouldn't be commentating the world cup. Somehow his commentary of USA-Turkey was even worse than the Australia game.

I loved his implication that with the scores tied and 0.1 remaining in the 4th, it was absurd to call a timeout and advance the ball. Even after Heal explained a tip-in was possible and a legitimate strategy, he still couldn't comprehend that a team would explore every opportunity to win... in the fucking WORLD CUP of all events. Such a moron.

Reply #759886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heal knows his basketball but it's all the other shit on the side he says, certainly giving raps to mates sons or his players.

Reply #759892 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Even bankruptcy didn't dent his ego. Amazing.

Reply #759970 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Really not a fan of Heal, but, gotta say, the couple of games I've watched that he's commentated have shown he's near the top of this group of commentators.

Gaze pronouncing Gobert was...interesting. Rhymes with sorbet?

Reply #759973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Speedy calling everything a travel, including basic layups. It's a good thing he had an extensive basketball career, or one might think he's talking out his arse... *cough cough*

Reply #760280 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Imagine if you used that as the basis for a drinking game. You'd be in hospital getting your stomach pumped by now.

Reply #760282 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Dwayne Russell and Shane Heal calling this one. Hope y'all are happy.

Reply #760645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm on Kayo, got Heal with commentary on Australia game with Spain v Italy game going over the top. Now I’m not the greatest fan of Heal but to hear him with another commentator talking over the top is crap.

Reply #760687 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Somehow the commentary keeps getting worse. Fox has no respect for basketball.

Reply #760693 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Fox has no respect for basketball.

They always have shat on the sport in this country did it last time they had the NBL rights too.

Reply #760702 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Correct. Utter dogs.

Reply #760704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basketball Australia posted some highlights clips on twitter and they're highlights of the boomers game but the commentators aren't Shane & Dwayne. Now I am extra angry. All of this because a few fragile petals couldn't handle a Canadian commentator getting a bit excited about some great Canadian plays. FFS.

Reply #760843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To be fair: the Canadian commentator is about equally as terrible as Russell, just in different respects.

Reply #760847 | Report this post

cosby  
Years ago

Dwayne Russell is the worst, at least get John Casey to go with Heal ffs

Reply #760848 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Brenton Speed and Shane Heal did a good job. Not sure why you'd choose Dwayne Russell though. He's ok for NBL, but his basketball knowledge is nowhere near the level needed to do a world tournament he knows nothing about.

Reply #760854 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Can we please not have Heal and Speed for our next games??

Reply #760862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't stand Brenton Speed either. I might warm to him if he looks up what a travel actually is, as opposed to what he believes is the case now.

John Casey is what our collective sanity needs.

Reply #760863 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

John Casey is calling SANFL finals games for Channel 7 that's why he's not available.

Reply #760868 | Report this post

Hoopsfan  
Years ago

Anyone know the name of the british colour commentator who did the Canada vs Jordan match? Also did USA vs Japan. Really enjoyed his work. Seems to know his stuff which is rare for a British basketball commentator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw75Nh1NvHQ

Reply #760898 | Report this post

Phobos 51  
Years ago

@Red64: Two hysterical commentators covering philos vs serbia game. Ridiculous tone - you would think it was a close game, these guys are screaming and the score is 118 to 65. WTF.

You must be referring to the same two hysterical commentators covering POL-ARG now. The Filipino commentator especially. His tone is ALWAYS like it's the last 20 seconds of a tied Game 7 final - kills me. We're 3mins into the game mate, it's gonna be a long night.

Reply #760941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The British commentator who did the Canada/Jordan game and the USA matches is Mark Clark, he used to be the coach of the GB women's team and has done FIBA commentary for a long time.

Reply #760959 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Mat Russell tonight.

Reply #761090 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Ingles launches a three.

Matt Russell: Ingles says 'try stopping that!'

Ingles airballs it.

Reply #761091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heal saying Kay on now after he's been on for 4 minutes. If I hear Tamworth again I’ll spew. Give me international commentary or Gaze as he’s there.

Reply #761105 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

44-44 and then Mills converts two free throws:

Russell: "Australia lead by one."

Reply #761109 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Russell just called Bogut's last NBA team the "Golden State Wanderers"

Reply #761114 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Gazey probably not up to it after hearing of the sudden death of Spud Frawley.

Reply #761120 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Gaze doing the call of USA v Brazil

Reply #761125 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I do vaguely recall during one of Gaze's prior FIBA stints that he said he preferred not to commentate Boomers game due to nerves/excitement etc.

Reply #761128 | Report this post

Anon16  
Years ago

Both Russells are absolute crap basketball callers. That game deserved better than what Matt Russell dished up last night. And 'To Be Able To' was his usual pathetic self.

Reply #761327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's a problem when Heal is the logical, rational one of the pair.

The inaccuracies last night were incredible. USA could have finished second with a loss to Brazil, but no, all game we get: "Australia has to win to avoid the USA...".

Stop telling me irrelvant facts like Kay is from Tamworth or that Baynes likes being called the Man Mountain from Mareeba and provide basketball insight. It's not a 3pm game trying to attract a new audience.

Reply #761333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heal has had a trifecta of unfortunate play by play guys with him

Reply #761342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gazey and the pom commentating the US-BRA match were very good in my opinion.

Too bad the Boomers had Matt Russell.

Reply #761367 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Pom been fantastic all tournament, Gazey was always vert good.

Reply #761368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Once again Speed confidently makes a call that was at best dubious, asks for Heal's opinion, then has the audacity to rebuke Heal's interpretation. Such a moron.

Reply #761663 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Beat me to it. He states things super confidently to mask the fact he has no idea. Absolute moron.

Reply #761666 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Speed keeps making NRL Finals references to the AFL-supporting Heal who just ignores them.

Reply #761671 | Report this post

Aussiepride  
Years ago

He also calls us getting into the final before we have even played the quarter. He has to stop doing that! Talk about getting ahead of it.

Reply #761673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heal better today though and I'm not normally a fan

Reply #761674 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Shane Heal goes BANG

Reply #761686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hammer doesn't know how the FIBA world rankings work. What a shock.

Reply #761754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching it on livebasketball.tv so don't have to listen to him. The guys on there keep it simple with good energy. Not trying to run their agenda like heal.

Reply #761804 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If it includes the ogre'ish-sounding American guy who commentates a bunch of FIBA's content, I'll gladly stick with Heal.

Reply #761822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I need the Canadian commentator to remind me for the 86th time that Serbia had one more rest day than the US.

Reply #761948 | Report this post

Miloš Obilić  
Years ago

Far out how can there be more complaints about the female commentator then the pommy ones. Those English commentators are a disaster. But Aussies would rather complain about a female. You guys are fucked.

Reply #761972 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The Pommy commentators have copped heaps of complaints on here over the years, everyone who's watched FIBA ball is used to how bad some of them are. The Canadian commentator is new, and adds little value in the special comments role, so not surprised there are complaints.

Personally, there aren't too many commentators who get my goat, and if they do I just turn the sound down!

Reply #761974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Personally I didn't want to generalize regarding the British commentators because this year one of them was quite good in my opinion. Granted though: the others were very poor.

Reply #762001 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:49 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754