Isaac
Years ago

2019 World Cup: Boomers vs Senegal

Boomers face Senegal in their second game today. Senegal lost 47-101 to Lithuania in their first game while Australia knocked off Canada 108-92.

Topic #45839 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully a lot of time for the bench. A good lead early...

Majority m8nutes.
Sobey, Goulding, Creek, Kay, Landale
Gliddon, Barlow

Limited minutes, u20.
Delly, Mills, ingles, Baynes, Bogut.

Reply #759605 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

The pick and roll just posted an article about Boomers locking in a spot if they win tonight.

If Canada beat Lithuania tonight it's all wide open again isn't. Would come down to point differential on 2-1 ties

Reply #759607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's what I thought too Greggo

Reply #759610 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Spot on Greggo. If we win tonight and Lithuania beat Canada then we are through to the 2nd round. If Canada upset Lithuania, then we'll need either A) to beat Lithuania B) hope Senegal beat Canada or C) Get through on point differential. There is a lot to play out but the Aussies would be in the box seat as it stands.

Reply #759611 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Any word on Bogut and his nose?

Reply #759613 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

if points differential comes into it, then shouldn't we go out of our way to thump Senegal? (Lithuania did and Canada will too.)

It all comes down to how confident the coaches are about Lithuania beating Canada, which I'm very confident about based on current form

Reply #759618 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

I think Lithuania would have to shit the bed pretty hard to not beat Canada, but you can flip a coin on the result of Lithuania v Australia.

Reply #759619 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

We'll definitely be trying to thump Senegal. Just surprised PnR said it so confidently in the headline...

Thought i was missing something

Reply #759620 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Wouldn't it throw the cat amongst the pigeons if aussies lost tonight.

Australia does have to go hard to win big, the fact they beat Canada by 16 is an advantage, that’s a deficit they’d have to make up if they did beat Lithuania.

Reply #759622 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Does the winning margin against Senegal even matter?

If we end up with 3 teams tied on 2-1, is it point differential OVERALL or just point differential in games between THOSE THREE teams?

It's the latter, I think? (Could be wrong)

Reply #759626 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure point differential only takes into account results between tied teams, so our margin vs Senegal is unlikely to matter at all.

Reply #759627 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

Believe it's total point differential from 3 teams involved as stated.

So in this hypothetical it would be Aus-Can-Lit games only, and how much we belt Senegal by won't matter.

Reply #759630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe you'll tank again ?
Sincerely,
Slovenia

Reply #759634 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

In which case the 16 point win is handy and makes it near impossible for Canada.

If Canada somehow won by 8pts over Lithuania and Lithuania beat Australia by 12pts, what would happen?

Same scenario but Lith beat Oz by 18 points, what would happen?

Reply #759635 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Just go win big Boomers
Nostraballmus remembers a three way tie between Italy, Cuba and Boomers in Group C, Moscow 1980 Olympics. Bommers beat Italy by 7, Italy beat Cuba by 7, Cuba beat Australia by ....7. All three finished 2-1 and level on points split between the three. Came down to results v Sweden, 4th team in group. Italy beat Sweden by 15, Cuba won by 12, Australia won by 9. Boomers third in group and out. Where'd they end up finishing ? ....7TH ! I sh#t u not.
Nostrabalmus sees all. Go win Big Boomers, go win Big.

Reply #759637 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Nostrabullmus you seem to be a a pretty decent historian I think that's your better calling than your predictions.

Reply #759641 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus hears Perthworld loud and clear and shall seek to look in the past more in the future

Reply #759643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KET:

"If Canada somehow won by 8pts over Lithuania and Lithuania beat Australia by 12pts, what would happen?"

Lithuania -8, +12 = +4
Aus -12, +16 = +4
Canada -16, +8 = -8
Lithuania/Aus split on head to head.

"Same scenario but Lith beat Oz by 18 points, what would happen?"

Lithuania -8, +18 = +10
Aus -18, +16 = -2
Canada -16, +8 = -8

We're pretty safely top-2 unless the margins in both the Canada/Lithuania and Lithuania/Aus game are big. I.e., Canada beats Lithuania by 18, Lithuania beats us by 18. Canada finish +2, Lithuania finish 0, we finish -2. If Canada only beats Lithuania by 2, they are still -14 and we're still +16. So we'd have to lose by 31.

Reply #759659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That fuckn idiot already has 2 "to be able to's". God help us

Reply #759674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Turnover after turnover.

Reply #759675 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Only watching the play by play due to being at work, but we have 5 turnovers in the first 5 minutes, is it sloppy play or defensive pressure causing this?

Reply #759676 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Cheers!

Reply #759677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joke atm, terrible attitude.

Reply #759678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bigs need to wake the f up

Reply #759679 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Geez Australia so lazy

Reply #759680 | Report this post

Gus3232  
Years ago

Just poor intensity. Loose with the ball and blowing layups.

They'll correct it I am sure, but this rubbish against Lithuania for example will result in a 20 point deficit very quickly.

Reply #759681 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

I thought the pattern of Australia playing down to our oppositions level would've been quelled by this group.

Reply #759684 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Nup

Reply #759685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Defence is atrocious

Reply #759686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everything of the defensive side has been awful

Reply #759687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Losing to Senegal? Really? Come on

Reply #759688 | Report this post

Btown  
Years ago

Wtf, 2 shooters dont take open 3

Reply #759689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who's booting them up the bum. Looks like they couldn’t give a toss.

Reply #759690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess we won't be getting an olympics spot so we have to wait for the next World Cup qualifiers. This campaign isn’t looking good

Reply #759691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Majority m8nutes.
Sobey, Goulding, Creek, Kay, Landale
Gliddon, Barlow
Limited minutes, u20.
Delly, Mills, ingles, Baynes, Bogut."

Glad no one listened to you. This really highights how some fans really don't understand the game of basketball. "Yet are always so right"

Reply #759692 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Even against Canada our defence was below average... Delly got us out of trouble with some big shots but we looked slow at the other end.

Reply #759693 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

What's with giving up open 3s? They want more practice running sets? Ingles wants to maintain his assists lead in the tournament?

Reply #759695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Senegal playing with heart. Australia look like they're in a practice run

Reply #759696 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

9 first half turnovers (again) + poor defense. Not what you'd expect from a serious medal contender. Hopefully this is just an effort/laziness problem that can be corrected when going up against the tougher teams. It's like the Germany warm-up game, except this time against an inferior opponent.

Reply #759697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

692, cut the post up if you want too, but it said if we had an early lead.

Reply #759698 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus knows that you all would know who Nostraballmus is blaming for this debacle so far.

13 farking coaches not 1 can get the team ready for this game.

We'll be right tho

Reply #759700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sack Lemanis

Reply #759702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it possible Landale could make one catch?
Got to be 5 fumbles for turn overs

Reply #759703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Landale been lazy as hell.

Reply #759704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goulding showing the world that he is so far ahead of Creek that it is laughable to even suggest otherwise, on both ends of the court. Haters gonna hate on here though.

Reply #759705 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Landale has had a bit of a shocker for him so far: 4 turnovers in 14 minutes, several sloppy catches and loose grabs for rebounds, bad box-outs. Hopefully this is his bad game for the tournament.

Reply #759706 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Odds looking good for Ingles triple-double?

Reply #759707 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Game leader in +/- after 3 quarters? The one and only Nick Kay. +16.

Reply #759709 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Kay dominated at camp.

Reply #759710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really like what Goulding is serving. Seems like he's putting in more effort in to his game.

Landale has been disappointing tonight but has been quite solid to this point.

We should be up by 30 but Senegal has been playing well. Very athletic team

Reply #759711 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Ingles yaps too much to the refs, no matter how good he is. A tech at this stage in a close game would be stupid!

Reply #759712 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Do points for/against carry across to the next group?

Reply #759713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is it with our passing? It looks like we're trying to be a 19th century circus act. We keep trying to thread needles, throw huge alley oops, and no look our way into highlight footage. It is crazy and perhaps explains our huge turnover rate.....I'm wondering if this is a Lemanisesque style.

Reply #759714 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Haha Baynes that was awful

Reply #759715 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Baynes 3-pointer on the move - the game's too close for that kind of shit

Reply #759717 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Creek at the 4. This is what I've been curious to see.

Reply #759718 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Looking ordinary on the boards

Reply #759719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Creek at the 4. This is what I've been curious to see."

It's not working, but no worse than how Jock has been tonight.

Reply #759720 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Holy crap, Australia are going to lose at this rate

Reply #759721 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

This is dangerous. If Senegal finally shoots the 3 well to close out the game, we could be in trouble.

Reply #759723 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus sees our smallest ever line up on the floor against the longest team we've played. Is our guru confused thinking he needs to tank again ?

Reply #759724 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stop referring to yourself in third person.

Reply #759725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice artwork Mitch #priorities

Reply #759726 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Hack-a-Bogut might work here for Senegal. 0/4 so far.

Reply #759727 | Report this post

Btown  
Years ago

Why on earth have we only played 1 big for 75% of the game while we get dominated on defensive boards.

Reply #759728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have a pretty bad feeling that Lithuania is going to dominate us...

Reply #759729 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

For the game to be so close when Aus were $1.00 to win (that's right - bookies wouldn't give you a return at all) and the line in the 30s is worrying. Lemanis being way too casual.

Reply #759730 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Give to Ingles for his 10th assist.

Reply #759731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can I have different commentators, they talk to much shit.

Reply #759732 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Ingles saved this game for the Boomers. Ingles with 17, 10 and 9, missing only 2 shots.

Reply #759736 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Disappointing that we couldn't get more rest for the vets in our only realistic opportunity to do so, but a win's a win.

Reply #759737 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Africa is so bad at basketball.

Reply #759738 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus will talk about himself however he pleases Anonymous.

Not the Boomers best performance, smacked of the arrogance and lack of respect for opponents which has at times characterised this team, not to mention the jingoistic commentary team.

Reply #759740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can understand why they selected Cook, we lack length even though both Kay and Creek are doing very well. We can't keep giving away so many offence offensive boards. Tough win but good result.

Reply #759742 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Boomers played like this was a training run. It might explain why Kay DOMINATED with a team-high +19 in 20 minutes.

Although seriously, there is an interesting pattern developing with the way the team plays while Kay is on court. It's as if all the outraged keyboard warriors ought to perhaps listen to what our actual assistant coach Luc Longley said after training camp about Kay making the right decisions.

-3 in 17 min Canada G1
-3 in 20 min Canada G2
-6 in 12 min USA G1
+18 in 21 min USA G2
--------------------
+13 in 18 min G1 vs Canada
+19 in 20 min G2 vs Senegal

Reply #759744 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Reply #759746 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus sees that Barlow was +2 in10 seconds. Better than Bogut, Goulding. Something must be happening when he is on court. Barlow > Bogut, Goulding??

Nostraballmus thinks plus minus may tell us what combinations achieve, not single players.

Reply #759750 | Report this post

Btown  
Years ago

Bogut/baynes need to rebound better on thursday. Give Lithuania that field goal attempt differential as we did with Senegal and they will pump us by 30.

And lithuania will be much wiser in defending the screen and roll alley hoops plays, those came way too easy.

Reply #759756 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

" hears Perthworld loud and clear and shall seek to look in the past more in the future“

Then you're looking into the future to decide your future actions are to look into the past?

Will futureballmas look at pastballmus?

Deja vu, jamais vu, or presque vu? Or rendezvous?

Reply #759759 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

This game was shades of the 86 world cup when Angola jumped out of the gym to beat us.

Reply #759762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Perthworld
A couple of hours ago
Africa is so bad at basketball"

Really? Did you tell Tunisia that? Do you even know Tunisia was in Africa?

Reply #759771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Combined Bogut and Baynes played 40 mins and had a total of 7 rebounds.

Delly had 8 rebounds.

Reply #759772 | Report this post

Smith  
Years ago

Perfworld.

Reply #759775 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

One win wow against Asia. Still 1-9.

Reply #759776 | Report this post

Karl Malone  
Years ago

I hope Perthworld is just trolling. Otherwise my fear for humanity will be confirmed.

Reply #759777 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I fear for humanity if it enjoys all of these blowouts against no hoper teams.

Reply #759780 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

The Boomers are becoming a little bit too big for their britches I think. They turned up today expecting a win handed to them, and when they do that, they suck. When the Boomers play a game they know they have to fight for it's a completely different beast entirely. But outside of the one win the USA, the Boomers have been entirely unconvincing in all games. Lithuania on Thursday will be the litmus test. One hit wonders or the real deal? We'll soon find out.

Reply #759781 | Report this post

Karl Malone  
Years ago

Troll ass.

Reply #759792 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus thinks ME is spot on.

Reply #759869 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Load management could be becoming an issue at this rate as well. All guards are all playing upwards of 30 minutes a game every game, as the coaching staff seem to have no faith in Sobey, Gliddon or Barlow to do anything meaningful in these games. While other teams are fresh we could be wearing ourselves down early

Reply #759879 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

ME is still spot on. Depth my friends, depth ....
Nostraballmus sees a tough loss by 13 v Lithuania. And still sees 11th as the final resting spot. But he is very hopeful of being and happy to be proved wrong. For the first time.

Reply #759880 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Bogut in an article today was saying that there are some banged up bodies that need to get healthy, plus also said that Lithuania will be very tough and saying they want to peak towards the end of the tournament. Well, you wont be peaking towards the end of the tournament if you can't rest your main guys and if you can't win the games to get you there.

As far as I see, Australia needs to win 2 of the next 3 games to make the top 8, and then after that the quarter final is a must win game to get to a medal round. And then after that you must win 1 of the next 2 to medal. So their record, at worst, can look 4 out of 6 of the next games, but have to win the RIGHT GAMES to medal.

The draw has definitely made it tough, and so has picking back up guards and forwards that they don't actually trust to pick up minutes. The Boomers were going much deeper into their rotation in Rio. And given their lack of urgency against Senegal it looks as though this team may already be low on energy but I hope I'm very wrong.

Sobey, Gliddon and Barlow have not seen a meaningful minute in the world cup. Would we have been better off dusting off Kevin Lisch, Damien Martin and Todd Blanchfield in those spots?

Reply #759888 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

2 out of 3 wins against Lithuania, France and Dominican Republic.

I think we have to be very happy we're playing DR instead of Germany, but two beating Lithuania or France is no easy feat.

Tomorrow's game is a huge one.

Reply #759890 | Report this post

Hroz  
Years ago

Landale might've just played himself out of a NBA contract

Reply #759893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's hope Barlow is not injured and just getting a farewell tour, Gliddon can play and has good D, should play more. Sobey it’s pay back for signing in Brisbane.
Australia in a very tough group so was never going to be easy.

Reply #759896 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Apparently they held an "optional" training session on the off-day, and only 3 showed up. WTF?

"Sobey, Gliddon and Barlow have not seen a meaningful minute in the world cup. Would we have been better off dusting off Kevin Lisch, Damien Martin and Todd Blanchfield in those spots? "

Indeed.
Why are they even there?
WTF is the point of a backup PG, if he can't even spell Mills and Delly for a few minutes??

And why, when it appears our biggest problems are around lack of size and height, have we filled out the squad with redundant guards??

Is it too late to "injure" them and bring in replacements??

Reply #759897 | Report this post

cosby  
Years ago

Landale had a shocker, but he has plenty of opportunity to redeem himself.

I hope lemanis tries out baynes and bogut combo for a but against the lithos.

Reply #759899 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Landale has had one poor game in the entire extended campaign and people are already ready to throw him under the bus? lol. I'd say Landale has been more consistent than any player we have not named Chris Goulding. Yeah, I said it. If you take all games into account, Chris Goulding has been our most consistent and dependable player. If we're to go deep into the tournament he needs near-starter minutes in my opinion. This will help rest Delly and Mills more, if we really cannot bare the thought of Gliddon or Sobey seeing the court.

I actually think David Barlow warrants more minutes. He knows the system, is long, athletic as hell for his age, strong, can defend multiple positions and can hit the three. If he isn't injured why wasn't he thrown in against Senegal just to fucking TRY the idea at least?

Reply #759919 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

I don't see why Bogut and Baynes wont work. Bogut in the high post working the high lows.

Pretty much every team i've seen has thrown some zone in, except Australia. Would be a pretty formidable 3-2 with those 2 on the court and our long wins on the perimeter (something like Ingles, Goulding, CreeK)

Reply #759920 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

We needed to win against Senegal, we don't need to win against Lithuania because we’re already into the second round.

Why don’t we tank this game, in order to give our main guys a rest before we get into the tougher stuff? Otherwise, they’ll run out of energy by the time we play the DR and we could lose what should be an easy game.

Just a thought

Reply #759921 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

defensively it could get ugly though

Reply #759922 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

Hoopie the W/L carries over to the second round. If we go in 2-1 and France goes in 3-0, we pretty much have to beat them to advance to quarters. If we go in 3-0, we would only have to beat Dominican Republic (with a few assumptions in there).

Reply #759924 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Not sure how many times I have to keep pointing this out.
Not only do the results carry forward, but there is a very high probability that if we finish 2nd in group L, then we will play the USA in the QF, and that will be end of us.
Finish 1st, and we will play Turkey or Brazil, which in the right circumstances could be doable. Plus, the great thing is that if we miss the US in the QF, we can't meet them until the GF, meaning a theoretically winnable SF.

Landale is a bit weak on D, but offensively he's been good. One off game notwithstanding.

Reply #759930 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

I'm actually not sure that the USA is the strongest team we could face in crossover. Athletic, talented, sure. But they don't seem to know how to play with eachother just yet. If I had to choose a medal game against Lithuania or USA at this point I'd choose USA.

Reply #759932 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

I take your points but I just don't see us beating Lithuania, dammit. I’d rather we be in a position to hit France hard than to grind out a win over Lithuania and then limp into a game against France.

We really shot ourselves in the foot by struggling against Senegal.

Reply #759933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Landale looked buggered the moment he stepped on the floor.

Reply #759934 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Yeah, not sure USA is the worst matchup anymore. We would be incredibly long odds still, but the way the USA plays leaves us some wiggle room for an upset. The more seasoned Euro teams scare me more (like Lithuania).

Reply #759935 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

We have a great recent record against Lithuania. Confidence should be high. We trumped them in Rio.

3 years later, different event, but the core guys know we have what it takes to beat them.

Right now, Serbia look like the team to beat.

Reply #759936 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

If we were playing them first up, I'd agree that we should beat them. But if the signs are right that fatigue is setting in, then the shots don’t fall, the decision-making is slower, defense is slower, ...

Reply #759938 | Report this post

Hroz  
Years ago

All our next group is into the next round

Lithuania France Dominican republic and us.

We need to win 2 games out of 3 to make the knockout phase.

Also I think most people would say France > Lithuania.

Atleast they have better talent on paper. (In Rudy Gobert they have 1 of the 4 players to make all NBA this year)

Plus Batum Fournier and some European guns.

Reply #759939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Landale has been excellent bar last game, though with the best coaches in the world going over all teams plays his defence could be a problem as we move through the tournament. Kay again has done everything asked and more, again lacks length against the top sides. Barlow should've played against Senegal to see how he went, plays good D and is longer.

Reply #759940 | Report this post

Hroz  
Years ago

We need to win 2 games out of 3 to make the knockout phase. And that starts tomorrow.*

Reply #759943 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus says we will know everything after tomorrow night. But if we can't turn up to play and beat or really push Lith we wont be getting France.

Based on the disrespect they showed Senegal last night, AL, his 75 assistant coaches and the boys are prob thinking The Dom Republic are now a gimme in the 2nd round. Based on how they matched (an albeit poor) Germany, Nostraballmus sees the DR as a big banana skin too, especially if we have them first in Rd 2.

Reply #759944 | Report this post

Hroz  
Years ago

Landale struggled vs the length and agility of Senegal

That is not a good look since in the NBA teams will be even more long and agile. But also more skilled and stronger.

He definitely did not help himself out. Still in our weakest position it was between him and Jonah for the starting spot(With Jonah gone and Bogut looking like a 20min a game player at his age Landale has that spot)

Also there isn't much of a gap between Jonah and Jock.
One is a player just in the NBA who came into training came after an offseason, another is a player just outside the NBA who came into training camp fit from summer league and ready to go.

Reply #759945 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

The Boomers have played like this for a while, where they beat a top team, and then either lose to a shit team, or let a shit team get WAY too close for comfort. I hope they get this together or it will be another "close but not close enough" tournament that we'll all have mixed feelings about in the end.

Reply #759947 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Again, stop referring to yourself in third person. Your insight is much appreciated but your style is cringe.

Reply #759948 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754