Beantown
Years ago

Sixers v Breakers 24 Sept

Anyone know if tonight's game will be streamed on Facebook or some other platform?

Topic #45946 | Report this topic

Greenie  
Years ago

Are they wearing their Indigenous singlet tonight?

Reply #764404 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

I'm daring them as fast as I can.

Reply #764436 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

No stream, just live stats

Reply #764482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Link please?

It would have been great to take another look at Adelaide. Tough year ahead for them possibly.

Reply #764484 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

https://livestats.geniussports.com/webcast/NBL/1360301/

Reply #764488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$28 a ticket is steep

Reply #764495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Breakers getting pumped. Is it because Shamir is trying a lot of different rotations, bad night or are Adelaide much better than they look on paper?

Reply #764527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^
Probably both. NZ bench looks week though.

Reply #764529 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

NZ looked like a rabble really. It was perhaps partly due to injuries? Obekwa and Hopson both moved like they had leg injuries. Delaney went off injured. RJ Hampton was a bright light though! I can see why he's expected to go top 5 in next years draft! Absolutely top notch in everything except maybe shooting.

Sixers played well, but they weren’t really put under much pressure. Griffin had his way with the NZ bigs early, hitting two threes and dominating them in the paint. I think he and Taylor look solid, but the true test will be how they stand up against the cream like Cotton, Ware, Long, etc.

For me, Obei Kyei was the stand out from this game. He’s got great energy, wins rebounds and loose balls, plays defence and can switch out on opposing guards quite well. I think he’s going to be a handy player off the bench this season.

Reply #764538 | Report this post

Anon16  
Years ago

Is the digital team at the club run by a four year old? Have a look at the game report http://www.adelaide36ers.com/news/article/sixers-break-news-zealands-spirit. Start with the title and go from there. Pathetic.

Reply #764547 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

lol

From start to finish it really was a struggle

Reply #764553 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Also, the Box Score links to a game from last October.

Reply #764573 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Is the digital team at the club run by a four year old? Have a look at the game report http://www.adelaide36ers.com/news/article/sixers-break-news-zealands-spirit. Start with the title and go from there. Pathetic.

Unlikely as 4 year olds can't work for free.

Reply #764738 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

This was played at TSA? I thought Sixers had totally severed ties with the venue?

Reply #764739 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754