Foul Doubts
Years ago

Nbl Fantasy 19/20

Hey guys, looks like fantasy is back, with even cheaper prizes again! Don't know about you but I still enjoy playing for fun, and was wondering if anyone knows where to find a graph/table showing games per team per round? This forum has been helpful over the years so, over to you. Cheers

Topic #45962 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

or,
you could just scroll down the page and use the existing thread...

https://www.hoops.com.au/forum/45589-nbl-fantasy-2019-2020/

Reply #764770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or not. This one is fine.

Reply #764772 | Report this post

Foul Doubts  
Years ago

Ok, sorry, must have missed that thread, besides, it doesn't have any info regarding my question???

Reply #764793 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Check out "Basketball Blokes", "NBL Dream Team" on Twitter, they have schedule graphs which is where I always get mine if I don't have time to make one myself.

Reply #764839 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

How do you actually 'scroll down the page' when it falls off the bottom of the page on this site?

Reply #764867 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Searching for "fantasy" gives this result.

Reply #764875 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I assumed that search would give a result of "36ers win 2019/20 NBL championship"

Reply #764897 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754