or is it redundant with SBS on demand?

Topic #45979 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Yes, but it is redundant save for historical vids

Reply #765288 | Report this post

Sean  
Years ago

Will the games be available on Kayo and is there a link to the NBL on SBS Demand..?

Reply #765291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kayo will have ESPN games live, maybe replayed, but SBS On Demand will have every game.

SBS On Demand: https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/sport
Should all be there as they go up

Reply #765294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It appears so? The website has new branding for the coming season with a title saying all games live...

Reply #765310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SBS says "NBL LIVE on SBS. WATCH all 126 NBL games LIVE via SBS on Demand, and 67 games broadcast LIVE, FREE and in HD on SBS VICELAND."

Reply #765311 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

A commercial I heard on the radio today said 5:30PM for the Cats v United game on Viceland (I am in Perth), that would be a 2 hour delay... however their website does say its on live.

Reply #765624 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

It's at 5.30pm EST, so either the ad you heard was for an eastern states market or somebody forgot to convert the time zone.

Reply #765626 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

NBL TV has been integrated properly, and far far better, into NBL.com.au.

I like it. I like it a lot.

Reply #765634 | Report this post

ACtheman  
Years ago

The Android App is heaps better as well after the last update, the catagories make sense nwo and it also shwos the future live games.

Reply #765733 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Still not a fan of the NBL App, tbh could be more slick. I fully appreciate the effort they have gone to with the website with NBL TV integration, player/stats parts etc

Reply #765756 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:27 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754