Zodiac
Years ago

How to view box score without using NBL app?

Immediately after the game last night the box score was viewable on the NBL's website but when I went back to check it the box score page wouldn't load properly it's still happening today and I'm now being directed to install the NBL app, which I have done again the app is unresponsive and nothing loads on it.

Is there another way to view last nights box score?

Topic #45999 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yup, it's broken. The NBL just never can get it right 100% of the time. Frustrating.

Reply #765938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

last night's box score https://www.fibalivestats.com/u/NBL/1307393/bs.html

Reply #765953 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Cool thanks

Reply #765966 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

The Box Score on the NBL Website is Crap...what is with that massive black frame on the top that you cannot get rid of until you scroll past the most important stats?

Reply #766009 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I was about to complain about the frame. It's for viewing the game on NBL TV via the same page the live stats are on. There was no option to remove it.

Reply #766018 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

To be clear that was my experience during SEM-MEL last night while accessing live stats, not afterwards.

Reply #766020 | Report this post

Yee Sjree  
Years ago

Google has it

Reply #766094 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Thanks for the tip. FINALLY NBL scores are on Google. #MeloFactor ?

Reply #766124 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The frame is likely because they are wanting to embed the FIBA boxscore apparatus within their branding. It's a really awkward situation though with horrible scrolling, etc.

Reply #766765 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754