Anonymous
Years ago

Buying NBA tickets now or when they are released

I'm looking to go to Lakers vs Rockets and need to buy tickets. The only problem is that they aren't releasing tickets until late this year. They haven't even announced the date yet but it is said to be late November for this game.

Now I could go buy resale or secondary tickets on Seatgeek or Stubhub now or I could wait until the official tickets are released.

I'd imagine that the tickets would be better value when actually released by NBA or should is it all pretty similar?

Topic #46080 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Plantation. They do have 5 imports.

Reply #768394 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Stubhub.
When the NBA release tickets a lot of seating won't be available due to season ticket holders, those seats very well may be available on Stubhub as the season ticket holder may be unable to make the game for a variety of reasons and have his/her tickets up for sale.

Reply #768395 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

The Plantation. They do have 5 imports.

Wrong thread.

Reply #768401 | Report this post

BeeGee  
Years ago

I think if it was me and it was a must go to game, I would buy in advance to ensure I had seats. Moreso for peace of mind than anything else, but of course YMMV

Reply #768404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You'll pay through the nose for Stubhub seats right now but at least they will be guaranteed. Be prepared to fork out a couple of hundred for relatively poor seats.

If you wanted to wait until the day of the game, stubhub prices come down as the sellers get desperate.

Reply #768405 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah the tickets are nuts. Lower bowl middle nothing under $1000. Corner of lower bowl ~$700. Upper bowl all around $300.

Exchange rate doesn't help.

That's why I was hoping that when the greater supply come out with actual tickets that there might be some alright tickets.

Reply #768408 | Report this post

Yeahnah  
Years ago

I went to a lakers game in 2018 and lower bowl middle price was $210 day of the game off stubhub. Does depend on the conditions, div and rivalry games tho.

Reply #768463 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:01 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754