SBS On Demand

Reply #768410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

chris is going to light these fools up

Reply #768411 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Seriously? It's on NBL TV and SBS on Demand, same as all the previous ones.

Reply #768412 | Report this post

cosby  
Years ago

blocked out on nba league pass so gotta watch a crappy stream on sbs on demand

Reply #768415 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Stream on SBS on Demand working great.

Melbourne might be a very slight chance here this Sacramento team looks pretty crappy.

Reply #768416 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Goulding starting to heat up

Reply #768417 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Looks to me like Goulding has elevated his game since World Cup. I don't mind his MVP chances along with Creek.

Reply #768418 | Report this post

cosby  
Years ago

sacramento got like 14 dudes on their bench

Reply #768419 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melbourne are winning this and undoing all of Adelaide's damage

Reply #768420 | Report this post

cosby  
Years ago

Sad to see bogdanovic sitting on the bench

Reply #768421 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

A few dumb passes from Ili have blown this game out a little. put him on the bench.

Reply #768422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any score updates, for those of us stuck at work and can't watch? Is there a live score page anywhere?

Reply #768423 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

End of first quarter, 31-28, Sac lead.

Sac were up by 6 but Melbourne evened it up as soon as Ili was benched. A late three pushed Sac back out again.

Reply #768424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks ME.

Reply #768425 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Melb lead 38-36 with 8:00 left in the half.

Reply #768426 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Had me a dabble on United to win @ $34 and +26.5, they've gotten oh so close to beating an NBA team.

Reply #768427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who's the guy coaching United?

Reply #768429 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

A few dumb passes and some big men trying to drive the ball up court has led to it being an 11 point deficit at the half, 49-60. I think Melbourne can claw back in but they need to tidy up on some of the obvious stuff.

Reply #768432 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Box Score here

https://au.global.nba.com/boxscore/#!/0011900067

Reply #768433 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL tv is shit Koberulz.
You Muppet.

Reply #768436 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

The game is effectively over now. United can't get anything happening offensively or defensively. Not enough off-the-ball movement on offense and too much 1-on-1 iso plays. Depth and decision making the biggest differences between these two teams.

Reply #768437 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

ME.... you actually thought united were a chance of winning? When will NBL fans realise that the likelihood of this is sooooooo slim!? Sure, they've been two close games and teams keeping up/leaidng for 3 quarters, but even with NBA teams resting at least 2-3 of their main guys, we're still not at the talent level, especially over 48 mins....

It's been interesting to see the other international teams get blown out by an average of 30-40pts, as well as seeing this many times amongst NBA only teams in the preseason....

Reply #768438 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

NBL tv is shit Koberulz.
You Muppet.
Not sure how that's my fault.

Reply #768444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL will never beat NBA.
This is just a waste of time.

Reply #768447 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

110-124. The end result is much closer and more respectable than I thought it would be in the third quarter when Sacramento made 13 straight shots and Melbourne were ice cold. The biggest issues for NBL teams staying in games with lesser NBA teams seems to be the clock and depth. They'll stay right there for 8 minutes of a 12 minute quarter, but once they have to go a bit deeper into the bench they find themselves in trouble.

Chris Goulding, Melo Trimble, Shawn Long, Mitch McCarron, and Lual Acuil all had very good games. Ili made a few senseless turnovers. If you take Adelaide out of the equation, the NBL teams have been about as competitive as anyone could hope for with NBA teams, even considering NBA teams resting stars etc. On court, the NBL should be reasonably happy with their results. Our whole league is worth less than a Sacramento bench player but we certainly acquit ourselves quite respectfully in that company.

Reply #768450 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

"NBL will never beat NBA.
This is just a waste of time."

Not sure if that's the reason it's a waste of time. I don't see the financial benefit of the league doing it and maybe they can explain that. But I don't think the fact we lose is the issue here.

Reply #768451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

United had a few missing as well. Goulding the complete player now. Not convinced on Long and Trimble being able to adapt to any sort of passing game or team game.

Reply #768452 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Terrific performance by United. Looked almost NBA level at times with some great plays and shooting but were taken advantage of when the shots weren't dropping.

Very good look for the NBL in this one.

Reply #768454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

could this be the starting lineup in the NBL

Reply #768458 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

So far, United has been the most consistent of all teams in actually competing with NBA teams for decent stretches. I think the formula is having guys with NBA length and athleticism, plus guys who've had legitimate Boomers experience. Teams that don't have those things, like Adelaide, struggle.

Reply #768459 | Report this post

Yinka Dare  
Years ago

Boomers will never beat Team USA either.....oh wait

Reply #768477 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:14 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754