Spinner
Years ago

Well - Just GO SIXERS!

My opinion of the club, the move to AEC, the late Members Pack, the contents of the Members Pack and several other "issues" have been the subject of several emails to the club and posts on this site.

The problem isn't with my concerns, but in hindsight the tone behind my words was unwarranted. To suggest that the club has anything in mind other than the best for the LONG TERM success of the club is just wrong. Despite my numerous posts and cutting emails to the club, a young lady (Emily) called me this afternoon and spent some time talking through my concerns. She was friendly and polite and her words were all about the best experience for members and fans, and the long term success of the club.

Tomorrow night will indicate if I have been conned (well my name is Spinner!!!) or if Emily’s words meant something.

Either way GO SIXERS!!

Topic #46096 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

the only way the sixers become a professionally run basketball club again, is when a second team from SA is entered into the NBL, the sooner the better

Reply #768680 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

first world problems. support the club don't be a whinger. Who cares if your members pack came "late", sounds like you got it "early" considering you're speaking about the contents in it.

Reply #768697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Club is being run as good as it can be considering how little money they have.

Reply #768776 | Report this post

Anoni  
Years ago

Must say my membership experience has been the best it's been in years. They’ve been great in listening to me and now love the seats we have. Go 6ers

Reply #774528 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754