Anonnonon
Years ago

2020 U20 Champs Team Selections/ Tournament Predictions

Still a few months out ans a lot of teams haven't been finalised or are still in the midst of trials, but as the teams start being released the conversation should be brought up.

*Discussions of selections and predictions of placings Majority*

Topic #46127 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've seen the SA team has been released. quite a few bottom age, with some new faces in the team too.

Reply #769603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw Queensland had their state selection camp recently. There is a picture on their Facebook page with the attendees. I can't see any of their CoE or key players from their u18 2017 teams.

WA and VIC still to complete trials yet some have already chose teams

Reply #769628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Often it is a lot of bottom agers in the U20 division due to college commitments and eligibility plus some do a prep year in USA prior to college. It's a good opportunity for some late bloomers (usually bigs) to get exposure at nationals.

Reply #769631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA boys missing a few names???

Reply #769698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They should make the ajc champs u15, u17, u19s.

The u20s is pretty dead now.

Reply #769706 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754