Anonnonon
Last month

2020 U20 Champs Team Selections/ Tournament Predictions

Still a few months out ans a lot of teams haven't been finalised or are still in the midst of trials, but as the teams start being released the conversation should be brought up.

*Discussions of selections and predictions of placings Majority*

Topic #46127 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Last month

I've seen the SA team has been released. quite a few bottom age, with some new faces in the team too.

Reply #769603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

I saw Queensland had their state selection camp recently. There is a picture on their Facebook page with the attendees. I can't see any of their CoE or key players from their u18 2017 teams.

WA and VIC still to complete trials yet some have already chose teams

Reply #769628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Often it is a lot of bottom agers in the U20 division due to college commitments and eligibility plus some do a prep year in USA prior to college. It's a good opportunity for some late bloomers (usually bigs) to get exposure at nationals.

Reply #769631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

SA boys missing a few names???

Reply #769698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

They should make the ajc champs u15, u17, u19s.

The u20s is pretty dead now.

Reply #769706 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Ganymede 65

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Westside Basketball Association
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:24 pm, Tue 12 Nov 2019 | Posts: 801,050 | Last 7 days: 1,354