jane
Years ago

Fellas downed by Dandenong

Fellas down by 10 against dandenong 2nite. A sign of things to come I think!!!!!

Topic #4616 | Report this topic

cLaRkY  
Years ago

its true... basketball is a team game and Dandenong showed that!!

bad luck to the fellas though....

:(

Reply #53520 | Report this post

pickles  
Years ago

there's no 'I' in team, there is 'me' though...

Reply #53521 | Report this post

Pete  
Years ago

And Fellas show that. They need to think about and us not an I or me and then they may start winning

Reply #53523 | Report this post

There's no "I" in TEAM...But there's an "I" in WIN!

Reply #53524 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

i agree with Pete... the fellas should "See the big picture" and work as a team to acheive the wins. because if they dont then it will become a bad season for them.

Reply #53525 | Report this post

Pete  
Years ago

Well the I in team didnt help them tonight did it cause they lost against a team that work together. That definately wasnt a win and I do think that its gunna be a bad season for them because of it.

I dont think they can or eva will see the big picture. Too many dominant personalities that are more interested in I, and its gonna be tbheir downfall

Reply #53526 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

1 loss is not the end of the season and I think they will lose to bulleen as weel.

Reply #53528 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Theres an I in WIN - but theres no W,I or N in the word TEAM.

Reply #53529 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

it is dissapointing to hear this "I" and "me" talk - I know what Jan had built - and feel chris is a team coach - the girls need to come back to earth if they are not thinking team

Reply #53535 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

The main problem i think is that there are players that are looking to do it themselves rather than slowing dow and letting other players step up. This could be the only thing that will hurt them this season.

Reply #53538 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

let's not be too quick - chris seems ok - and he did ok last season

Jan has higher commitments with a mega team

Reply #53556 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

just watched the second quarter on abc

fellas - severely lacking defensive intensity - playing to many steps off out side shooters - no help d in keyway!

Reply #53564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide have the worst looking uniforms in the league.

Also funny how the media refuse to call them the fellas.

know they are just adelaide and have lost the well know lightning name in the process....

Reply #53565 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

what is this 3-4 steps off hot handed outside shooters

RUBBISH - step up - BALL PRESSURE girls

Reply #53566 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

watching the game on abc today - i do not think they were too self centred as mention before.

dandy shot well from o/s and we lacked defensive intensity, laura got into foul trouble, which created a hole

are we fit enough?

Reply #53567 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No one could replace Jan. She was a great woman who put her all into that team on and off the court.

I think your all being way too harsh on Chris tho. He's not that bad.

Reply #53574 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Who do we replace him with. Rick Castle, we would have a joke of a team name and a joke of a coach. Chris is doing fine. You can't win all the time.

Reply #53578 | Report this post

Steve  
Years ago

They have a joke of a coach now, a joke of a uniform ,and a joke of a name now so what does it matter!!!!!

Reply #53579 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

What is going on here? They've lost one game and all of a sudden they're selfish bastards dressed stupidly who can't play.

I must've missed something.

Reply #53582 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

if they win tonight - they will be fine and chris will be

who is the bald guy deputy coach?

Reply #53584 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Rick Castle i think

Reply #53592 | Report this post

The Player  
Years ago

I wonder where you could find out was the score is in the game between Bullen Bombers and Adeleide Fellas in wnbl kindly håkan.

Or if you have a livescore i am from sweden

Reply #53597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the deputy coach is john gillies, a brilliant coach who really knows his stuff!!

Reply #53600 | Report this post

The Player  
Years ago

PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!

Reply #53603 | Report this post

Steve  
Years ago

I agree. Gillies really knows his stuff and is a far better coach than Lucas, no matter who wins tonight or not!!!!

Reply #53606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the girls went down to bulleen in overtime by 2 points, phillips was huge with 28 points and 7 assists, she is awesome!!

Reply #53651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bring Jan back? What the hell are you ppl on?

Reply #53782 | Report this post

travel592  
Years ago

Definitely, get Jan back -

Reply #53834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah go jan

Reply #53933 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Just an FYI. I've culled some pretty baseless whinging from this thread that included a contributor changing names to push their agenda and making personal attacks. Play fair.

Reply #54049 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:42 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754