Nice

Reply #770300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

image if every team had a NS

Reply #770327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can we rely solely on TV ratings in this day and age? I'm more prone to go to Twitch, NBL.TV, Facebook watch or SBS on demand.

Reply #770329 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

18k? that's viral

Reply #770335 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Lol no, they aren't nice ratings. They're on the lower end of average NBL ratings.

Reply #770348 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Actually, they're very good ratings for NBL in terms of STV (as opposed to FTA). The average average for STV games last year was in the low-mid teens, and that was an improvement on the year before. Not so long ago they were in four figures.

Reply #770354 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

No pretty sure we've been in the 18-35 mark for STV for a fair while now.

Reply #770361 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Nope. 35K is around the mark for the FTA number, average average for STV last year was around 13-14K.

Reply #770363 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

In any case I think they're pretty average numbers and nothing to be too pleased about. Its an improvement off a very low base.

Reply #770365 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

NBL will be wanting to average 35k on ESPN and 60k on sbs by time next deal comes around

Reply #770379 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754