Mil33
Years ago

Perth v Sixers OCT 28th

Calling all sixers or crows fans who live in WA get along and support the sixers in a few weeks time when they play here at Challenge Staduim on friday 28th october. im going with a friend and we are getting our colours together to make some noise...would be great if we could get a group together here in perth or something to get along to the match.Any SA Sport fans really, who live here perth. my email is [email protected] maybe we could organise to sit together
I went to the perth v cairns game last night and there were about 50 cairns fans there who were so loud and passionate,i was sitting behind them and got on their bandwagon

on another issue what happened to mark davis is an insult to an SA basketball legend.

GO SIXERS

Topic #4621 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

Should be a good game

Reply #53709 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754