Anonymous
Years ago

Sack Hunt (or Gleeson)

For whatever reason we arent getting anything out of the Centre Role. - Since I guess we cant get Gus back to replace Majook - I guess that means replacing Hunt.

Topic #46220 | Report this topic

D2.0  
Years ago

Hunts has been good, don't know why he only got 16 minutes.
Jook was good early, don't know why he was benched. Maybe an injury?

Reply #771653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

4 phantom fouls didn't help. Dead set guy is still getting hit with horrid calls.

Reply #771688 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Yeah, those 'invented' fouls pissed me off too, just cos it spoils the game. I reckon a ref blew their whistle and then had to make up a call rather than admit a mistake

Reply #771700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's starting to get a reputation with the refs of copping super soft fouls. The reputation is well earned and once you get it its hard to shake it.

Reply #771702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes some Hunts fouls been ridiculous, he'll be a good player if him and club can sort it out.

Reply #771710 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

We'll be ok, you can't win everything all the time. Our boys seem disinterested in the small games for some reason and need some motivation. Its a long season and we will be up there.

Reply #771715 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Well who'd a thunk it

Let the guy play, and he rewards you with an MVP performance.
Wish I'd had HIM in my fantasy team

Reply #771989 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754