Perthworld
Years ago

Sack Gleeson

Let's face it even the guy who coached the 1988 Supercats was better and just lacked Jack Bendat's money.

Topic #46221 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you silly? Like really are you silly?

Mate he's won multiple nbl titles. Last year they weren’t even projected to win at all. One game gone tonight and you want to fuck him off for reasons you don’t even know. State your reason instead of pissing around

Reply #771638 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Perthworld, I think you're on to something here. Genuinely thought-provoking topic. I think we need to explore this further

Reply #771639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hate people that use "like" as the start of a sentence. Like everywhere in like they way they write or like speak.

Reply #771640 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

I am Nostraballmus, I am a major dweeb who spouts unfunny shit because I think it is funny. Please note that I have a small penis.

Reply #771641 | Report this post

Moose  
Years ago

Hey PerthWorld, you should join Cat Chat on Facebook, your topics would be well received there.

Reply #771645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cat Chat Lol

Reply #771649 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

I used to think the same until he won his third championship

Reply #771650 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

At the end of the Day Trev runs the show, but I imagine the phaffing around with Senior Assistants hasn't helped, especially during the game. Hopefully this new guy is the goods, he and Trev can get something going, and things will settle down.

Whilst I still don't know what is going on with Hunt & Jook, I'd still back Trev long-term.

Reply #771651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you sack lemanis as Boomers coach first, yes then by all means sack Gleeson, lol

Reply #771654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth's defence isn’t up to what it used to be early season, Sydney D looks good, could it be the Forde appointment.

Reply #771655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's just not calm enough. He needs lessons from Will Weaver

Reply #771660 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do we need 3 of these things? It's funny but didn't he just win a championship like 8 games ago?

Reply #771665 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nostradumullas
That is funny stuff mate but f¥ck don't you have anything better to do on a Friday night?

Reply #771667 | Report this post

Mock  
Years ago

Someone stick a fork in Perthworld, he's cooked

Reply #771678 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"Let's face it even the guy who coached the 1988 Supercats was better and just lacked Jack Bendat's money."

Thank Christ someone can finally see this.

Reply #771684 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

There have been some amazing replies in this thread interspersed with a few real shockers.

Reply #771697 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:10 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754