Anonymous
Years ago

Best device for streaming NBA

I used to use my Apple TV to stream my NBA league pass but it is no longer supported. I was going to get a new generation Apple TV that does work but want to see if there is anything better on the market. What do you all use to stream NBA through your TV?

Topic #46240 | Report this topic

Ben  
Years ago

Got the new Apple TV product, rate it. No probs with NBA TV at all.

Reply #772073 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't stream NBA, but the current generation of Apple TV is great. Got two and highly recommend them.

Reply #772074 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

If looking for something cheaper then I'm sure you could get a Chromecast and cast from your phone to the TV.

Reply #772078 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

chromecast isn't bad (from phone to TV) I do this sometimes when I cant be bothered watching it in the living room. I just change the mobile preferred view to either of the teams commentary and think its better after that.

Reply #772139 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:35 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754