Ballislife35
Years ago

Geelong United remove another Supercat

Today I was saddened to see that a huge part of basketball in the Geelong region has 'left the club' since the merger.....
Thank you Glenn Sharp for everything you have done and nothing but respect and admiration for you.

Topic #46252 | Report this topic

Ballislife35  
Years ago

There was a little whisper that a certain new DOC had one more cancer in the club to remove...

Reply #772256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not the first time I have heard that! Seems like they are chasing everyone out! Watch your backs guys

Reply #772257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who's next to go?

Reply #772258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stingrays United

Reply #772263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably you if your involved there

Reply #772264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ballislife35 can you explain your comment please...
'There was a little whisper that a certain new DOC had one more cancer in the club to remove...‘
Are you calling out Glenn Sharp or the DOC? Who is the DOC?

Reply #772376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's full of ferals now,good job Sharpey,I’m sure the work he put in wouldn’t go unnoticed by the players or parents he has been involved with, a big thankyou

Reply #772420 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:16 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754