Anonymous
Years ago

Marial Mading starting to blow up, considering Kansas

After transfer to a JUCO (from Rhode Island) prior to the NCAA basketball season starting for 2019-2020 Marial mading recruitment is really heating up!

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article236765588.html

Marial Mading, a 6-foot-10, 205-pound freshman forward from Chipola College in Marianna, Florida, will likely not commit to a major college basketball program until after his junior college season is complete.

"I haven't narrowed my list yet and I haven’t planned a date to visit (Kansas) yet," Mading, who has received scholarship offers from KU, Nebraska, Texas A&M, LSU, Baylor, Florida, Oregon and others

Mading signed a national letter of intent with Rhode Island during the early November 2018 signing period .... He decided to enter the transfer portal in May, ultimately electing to play junior college one season.

Topic #46263 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok

Reply #772593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

future boomer.

Reply #772594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

let me guess, he's another poor kid that parasite Ed Smith has got his claws into?

Reply #772601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am sure he is better than Kay and barlow. Future boomer for sure.

Reply #772605 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754