H
Years ago

custom-designed basketball shoes (foot measurement)

I want to custom design basketball shoes based on my foot measurement. Any tips on where i can find this?

Topic #46330 | Report this topic

Senator11  
Years ago

I got some footy boots custom made through Adidas over 5 years ago, but at the time they had to be sent to a US address, might have changed now?

Reply #774123 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"my foot measurement. Any tips on where i can find this?"

Feet are generally at the lower end of the body, often attached to the lower limbs known as the legs. Have you tried looking down?

Reply #774125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sometimes found in the mouth, just ask the Breakers CEO.

Reply #774147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Google miadidas.
May only ship in US though.

Reply #774148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you talking about a shoe tailored to your foot, ie measuring it exactly and "creating " your own shoe or like these other guys are saying just creating your own colourway?
If it's your own shoe your looking for I remember BBB talking about how much it cost to create Lonzos shoe. And look how that turned out.

Reply #774190 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754