Rhea46
Years ago

Liz to LJ: did you even watch the games?

LJ quoted as saying Liz needs to grow up and learn how to control her emotions re: the officiating, because it is not going to change and her antics are hurting the squad(s).

Quite fair.

Liz responds, on Twitter, with: DiD yOu eVeN SeE tHe GaMeS, LJ?!?!?!

Eye roll.

Follow up Tweet: Liz tells herself to just breathe and save the rest for her book.

Did I already roll my eyes?

https://twitter.com/ecambage/status/1197460973436559362

Topic #46368 | Report this topic

ME  
Years ago

Liz Cambage - world renowned moron.

Reply #776067 | Report this post

Yinka Dare  
Years ago

Cambage needs to grow up. Was given constructive feedback and cannot take it.

Reply #776068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The thing is, Liz isn't going to change and she IS the squad.

Reply #776071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LJ is a Racist Nazi, right? Is this how it works?

Reply #776072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To be fair LJ does kinda look like a neo nazi, well if she shaved the side of her head a bit.

Reply #776077 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Cambage is NOT the squad if you get rid of her and thats exactly what needs to happen, she will not change because she sees nothing wrong with being a complete ass, LJ leaves Cambage for dead as far as a player and as a person goes

Reply #776091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The point Liz misses is LJ doesn't have to have watched the game. Regardless of how bad the Asian refs were or are you don’t tech yourself out of the game, any game and hurt your team. Liz thinks she is bigger than the team, bigger than the game. And that has always been her problem. It always has been about Liz and always will!

Reply #776095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cage match please.

Reply #776101 | Report this post

Lorenzo  
Years ago

So Liz bigger than the team

Hmmm

Oh like like Ben Simmons and Jonah Bolden

I get it

Reply #776113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She's a nightmare, always has been. LJ is spot on and Liz needs to grow up.

Reply #776121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

love you
@laurenej15
and sorry for my tired and jet lagged self for getting defensive. we are sisters for life and I shouldn't have let a stupid article upset me xx

Reply #776131 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Lay off Liz everybody. She must still be *so* stressed out about how she is going to meet the mortgage payments on her house.

Reply #776137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Liz carries on like a spoilt brat with the refs but least she hasn't resorted to hair pulling...yet.

Reply #776139 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Lay off Liz everybody. She must still be *so* stressed out about how she is going to meet the mortgage payments on her house.

Ignorant comment. You have never voluntarily opted out of work to DJ to understand how stressful it is to have a mortgage at the same time!

Reply #776151 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Perthworld
A couple of hours ago

Ignorant comment. You have never voluntarily opted out of work to DJ to understand how stressful it is to have a mortgage at the same time!

bahhhhhhhhhhhh, gold lol

Reply #776180 | Report this post

Snowy  
Years ago

Garbage has always had a huge opinion of herself.will never be half the player Jackson was.needs to build a huge bridge and get over it

Reply #776251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hoops posters: is above Racist?

User is clearly saying a black woman is only half of a white woman!

Am i doing this right?

Reply #776361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

also implies that a person with darker skin is suited to manual labour due to lack of intelligence

Reply #776365 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Liz Cambage is 28.

Delly is 29. Mitch Creek is 27.

I've always thought of Cambage as a really young player- even though she's been around ages now, because she's never stopped acting like a teenage brat.

Reply #776519 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:08 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754