Anonymous
Years ago

Adelaide & Post-Game Behaviour

What is it with Adelaide and their post-game behaviour when most teams just shake hands? First there was an incident in the line against Melbourne last year, with the development nutter, then again last night against Brisbane with Eric Griffin. Is there a behavioral or culture problem with the Sixers? Not a good look for the kids with this pattern emerging.

I was hoping they could sever ways with the kid from last year and we could return to the team I have loved all my life, the team who brings me pride, but appears nothing has changed. Effort on the court is one thing, but unsportsmanlike behavior off it is another.

Topic #46377 | Report this topic

LoveBroker  
Years ago

I missed it after SBS died.

Reply #776349 | Report this post

Slopernator  
Years ago

Was at the game, third row behind court, Griffin definetely the agitator, had a go at Singler, Magnay then got involved with Griffin cocking fists and generally acting the idiot. Subsequently refused to discuss in post-game presser.

Reply #776353 | Report this post

Mock  
Years ago

Adelaide are the team I love to hate. They have an arrogance about them that isn't justified by a team that were last champions in 2002.

Reply #776356 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sixers playing their trump card. Putting on the big show whether right or wrong good or bad its how we are.

Reply #776357 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Adelaide really do need to build post game. Needs better feeds and the big Harry needs to rediscover his secret powers.

Reply #776358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This has been a constant during Joey's tenure.

Reply #776360 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Amateur behaviour.

Reply #776363 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is what happens when the coach punches his own players. It's contagious.

Reply #776382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Throwback to Joey Wright and Co vs James Ennis.

Also the scuffle a couple of years ago with the hard foul on Lochlan Cummings with 0.9sec left in the game.

Reply #776383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As a 36er fan of yesteryear and now more an nbl as a whole fan, they have struggled with the attitude side under wright. They don't like losing, they act like kids and they lose a lot under him especially on the road. They lack discipline basically, and Joey encourages the 'rough stuff’ problem is they don’t have the skill set to back it up.

Reply #776397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Put Joey in the ring with Sobey I think the so called tough guy coach would come off worse for wear

Reply #776433 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Anon you are kidding aren't you? Joey would snap him like a twig!

Reply #776488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jeez. Have you lookeď at their road record?

Reply #776489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey is 50+.(old)
My money would be on Sobey.
Creek would knock him out in one hit.

Reply #776494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You'd be angry too if u had to live in Deadlaide.

Reply #776747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rumor has it NZ tried to steal alcohol from Adelaide, but it was already after 4pm, and there was no EFTPOS. Saved them the embarrassment.

Reply #776752 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

If you're stealing what does EFTPOS matter

Reply #776759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Resort to other methods if you are not provided with the capabilities to legally transact. Duh.

Reply #776760 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:46 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754