NBL_Scout
Years ago

Is Kawhi Leonard NBL ready?

I've been keeping an eye on this bloke for about 18 months now, he led Toronto to the NBA championship last season has moved to LA clippers where he’s looking just as good this year.

He’s a strongly built 3/4 with a very well rounded game, can handle the ball and make plays for his team mates, great midrange game and a very distributive defender. I think his skill set would translate well to the physical style we play down under, could see him having a similar impact at NBL level as guys like Terrico White and Lamar Patterson.

Not sure on his current contract situation but I’m surprised his name hasn’t come up as a possible Brooks replacement at Illawarra.

What do you guys think?

Topic #46391 | Report this topic

Duke Fan  
Years ago

The NBL schedule would probably suit his "load management"

Reply #776693 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i bet this seemed hilarious when you were typing it out, hey OP?

Reply #776696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^He sounds like a bum.

Reply #776698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yawn... these threads are getting tired

Reply #776703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone needs to find a meaningful hobby.

Reply #776705 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Delete thread please

Reply #776709 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Well played OP and Duke Fan. Thanks for the chuckle.

Reply #776717 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Is NBL_Scout hoops.com.au ready? Clearly no.

Reply #776722 | Report this post

NBL_Scout  
Years ago

A little bit disappointed with the negative feedback on my post. I think it's important that we continue to look outside the box at ways to improve our league. Sydney have done it with Bogut, wildcats have found creative ways to bring in extra imports over the years. Other teams need to follow suit.

Reply #776723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can the nbl afford him ?
No, what a stupid idea

Reply #776785 | Report this post

Gytis  
Years ago

I think he to old to start that

Reply #776832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry, It wasn't even slightly amusing

Reply #776855 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

Are you serious. He is like one of the best players in the NBA. Why would he go to the Hawks? I don't think they could afford him. He would never fit under the salary cap. Some people just have no clue whatsoever.

Reply #776868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would the Hawks want him when they have lamelo ball who will lead them to the championship.

Reply #776869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is earning USD $33 millions a year, he can buy the whole nbl league, you dumbass

Reply #776872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it's not impossible but you'd need a very rich owner to part with some big $$$.

Reply #776931 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow, I find it incredible the lack of sense of humour people seem to have on this forum. You all must be an absolute hoot at parties. I appreciated this post NBL_Scout, gave me a good laugh.

Reply #777405 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754