Poor old Trev Still Salty

Trev still banging on about Sydney having 4 imports. Poor baby still feels the need to cry about it on a channel 10 interview. Give it up Trev. Just shutup and coach. Let your game do the talking. Should have focussed on beating Adelaide first before Sydney came to town.

Topic #46481 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

^I think your still salty ^

Reply #778771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trev has no shame in being a hard done by type operator. I've got used to it, it’s all part of the off court entertainment value the league offers. Bogut would own him in a conversation over a beer, to really break it all down.

Reply #778774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You sure about that?

Reporter: What do you say to those who say you have four imports?
Bogut: What if we had 8 imports? We'd still be playing here tomorrow night.

Yeah, quality stuff from Bogut.

Reply #778779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't get it? Bogut was answering a question. Trev goes on tirades, big difference.

See Brendan Joyce’s current twitter, he’s right. Cats have very selective memory.

Reply #778792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes cats have very selective memories.

Reply #778817 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He could be missing Nielsen and Forde a lot more than all thought was possible.

Reply #778819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I don't get it? Bogut was answering a question. Trev goes on tirades, big difference"

How do you know Trev wasn't asked a question about the level of Sydney's talent? And Bogut's answer made no sense.

"See Brendan Joyce's current twitter, he’s right."

No he isn't. All teams throughout the history of the league have had the ability to naturalise imports, and the Cats turned that into ongoing success. Only one team in the league has had the opportunity to play with four imports, and that is due to a rule change that may or may not have been afforded to everyone else.

Reply #778822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Koberulz you forgot to sign in

Reply #778831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not koberulz. But if you have something to respond to, be my guest.

Reply #778837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"See Brendan Joyce's current twitter"

Why would anyone follow him?

Reply #778844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Salty cats fans and the season isn't even half way over.

Reply #778851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Salty cats fans"

yawn...

Reply #778856 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

"See Brendan Joyce's current twitter"

Why would anyone follow him?

Good question. Masochists?

Reply #778910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He made a decent point about he stacked Perth teams, is all. Shane Heal reposted and I follow him, not Joyce directly. Having said that, he is a championship winning coach, so he has some knowledge.

Reply #778923 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

In respect to the topic - hardly breaking news. I believe old Trevor came out of the womb salty.

Reply #778927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lots of sodium during the pregnancy consumed hahaha

Reply #778933 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Gleeson's a funny character. If you watch him he doesn't carry on that much during games on the road but at home in Perth he carries on like a two bob watch, squealing, shrieking you name it. He knows exactly what he's doing.

After a couple of big losses at home he knows the pressure is squarely on them so is trying to deflect to focus it all back on the Kings plus if the Cats lose again it gives him and their fans an easy out to point at the Kings rather than focusing on him.

Reply #778934 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^exactly Zodiac.

I'd say it’s probably not going to work though, Weaver will see right through it and have the kings primed.

Reply #778935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"He knows exactly what he's doing."

He does, but what you described ain't it.

Reply #778937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with Zodiac.

Reply #779169 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Zodiac

He also achieves within the game, by carrying on he gets the Cats fans to build pressure on the refs.

Reply #779199 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:07 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754