Anonymous
Years ago

Casper Ware is on 500k+ ?

What is casper's salary? I’ve read on here 600k as he wanted more than the 500k United were offering.

By my calculation Sydney have much bigger salary spend than wildcats. Yet wildcats are dominating the league.

Topic #46546 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Years ago

We sure are. Can't see anyone catching us for top spot this season. By my calculation it's mathematically impossible.

Reply #780687 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Casper is on $800k, Bogut on $400k but his contract came with shares in the organisation through partial ownership.

Reply #780689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

About the same as Lucas Walker, give or take.

Reply #780704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard he earning 200g less than Prather, Long, Trimble, White and Cotton and I'm in the know because I believe every thing written on this form.

Some people got get a life.

Reply #780731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will Moller make the NBA LoL.

Reply #780820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is he over paid or unpaid

Reply #780822 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Caspers salary is equal to Illawarra' s entire team, but Perth is dominating the league, so Sydney are just a cash burn

Reply #780841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why people so concerned about kings players salaries? Just ignoring Cotton is the highest paid leg kicker in nbl history

Reply #780844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because Perth should be in the drivers seat for championship

Reply #780848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My guess would be around 700k. Based on United not being able to afford him.

Reply #780870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what is Long and Trimble contract

Reply #780871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prather $750

Reply #780887 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

Is there a big enough eyeroll emoji for these constant posts about the same thing?

Reply #780888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is Will Moller?

Reply #780899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe he meant Will Magnay, but who knows around hear. Both would be long shots.

Reply #780905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last season Ware was many peoples' MVP. Certainly the best guard in the competition.
So obviously he would want less money than Cotton and Trimble.

He won a Championship with United, made it to another GF, and with their projected off-season recruiting his team was going to start favourite again.
So naturally he was prepared to take a pay-cut in order to leave.

He once had a couple on 10-day contracts with a team at which Weaver was the video coordinator, so since then he has dedicated his life to following Weaver.

Contrary to popular misconception, he did not leave United because Sydney offered more money. He left because Melbourne didn't offer him enough.
There's a big difference, apparently.

United don't like winning championships, so they low-balled him, and were happy to see him leave.
Then they lied about it, and went and paid more money to Hire Trimble.

Like most people, Casper loves dickheads with big egos, who put their own amusement ahead their team. Hence he was so honoured to work with Bogut, that hes basically playing for free.

Reply #781025 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Don't quit your day job.

Reply #781028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:18 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754