m dizzle
Years ago

Donyell Marshall

If anybody was wondering why Donyell Marshall has stopped wearing his hair in cornrows, well here's your answer....

"Donyell Marshall doesn't wear his hair in braids anymore, partially to avoid being mobbed at airports. Recently some young girls mistook him for hip-hop artist Ludacris and were adoringly following him around. "I'm 6-9, Ludacris is like 5-5, so i don't know what they were thinking," Marshall said. "But it's OK, if you are going to be mistaken for somebody, might as well be someone who's been successfull."

Donyell:

Ludacris:

Topic #4656 | Report this topic

52-Cans  
Years ago

LOL, that's so funny man! But I thought Donyel was successful! Decent stats throughtout his career and the 04/05 season tied the 3 point record for most makes in a game.

Donyell... YOU DA MAN!

Reply #53952 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

hey when was this supposed to happen? for the last couple of years hes had a shaved head.

Reply #54043 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

i didnt even know he had cornrows before.

Reply #54044 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754