Slimdusted
Years ago

NBA league pass buffering

Is anyone else having problems with NBA league pass buffering while watching live?

I've had league pass for over 5 years and never had this problem before. I'm running NBN at 10Mps.

Cheers

Topic #46595 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

NBN at 10mps sucks. I'm not saying that’s the issue, but that’s a pretty crappy speed.

If you want to be streaming a fair bit and even a few devices at once you want to be NBN50 tbh

Reply #782044 | Report this post

Slimdusted  
Years ago

Roger that, might need to upgrade, just never had a problem with that speed before. Cheers

Reply #782046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes I'm the same. Haven't had problems in previous years but have been this year. 10mbps is more than sufficient to maintain a solid stream.

Are you using Chromecast?

Reply #782047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Been bad for me last few days when running chrome cast off android phone or iPad. Seems ok if I watch straight on device.

Reply #782064 | Report this post

Slimdusted  
Years ago

Yes I'm using Chrome cast too.

Reply #782066 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Chromecast is where the issue is. Read about people complaining on another forum too. Either need to upgrade to a more recent version of Chromecast or get another device to watch it on

Reply #782109 | Report this post

BB4  
Years ago

NBN isn't sold at 10Mbps

Reply #782146 | Report this post

Slimdusted  
Years ago

It might not be sold like that, but that's what I'm getting.

Reply #782154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

U need to look into your plan ma. Pretty sure nowadays 25 is the min. If you are paying for 10mbps you are getting ripped off. If you are paying for 25mbps your isp needs to pull it's finger out of its arse

Reply #782346 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Definitely want more than 10mbps; also consider latency - check what your ping is, and your router. If your router sucks that is the biggest/most likely issue with speeds.

Using wifi - location of router and the surrounding environment (distance, objects in the way, double brick walls etc) all can create dead spots where your speed becomes severely affected.

Reply #782349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reset the router too.

Reply #782359 | Report this post

Slimdusted  
Years ago

Cheers lads

Reply #782780 | Report this post

LadyT7  
Years ago

I've been having same issue lately. I usually watch from my XBox or Playstation, but it has been buffering so bad to where I can't watch.
It's so frustrating to pay for this but not get good stuff this year. They switched out the app on the system and now it is horrible.

Reply #830778 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:15 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754