Ritz
Years ago

Hawks @ Sixers Jan 6, Lamelo?

I'm not across the hawks team, looking to take my lad to watch the sixers & maybe Lamelo Ball? Last time I heard he was injured...

Cheers

Topic #46636 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Years ago

He's still injured. Why don't you take your son anyway to support the local team?

Or alternatively if he's only into individual players wait until the Sixers host the Kings again to witness amazing in Craig Moller (also injured currently).

Reply #783840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trash reply perthworld.

John Casey who is a reliable source unlike Homicide, has said this is a major possibility. Surprising to me, I really thought he would be back in the US by now.

Reply #783845 | Report this post

Reply #783847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings can't win without him ,people should put brain into gear before typing rubbish. It ain’t that hard.

Reply #783849 | Report this post

If you like the mighty Sixers go along to support Teysy and the boys

Reply #783854 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

John Casey says Lamelo is likely to return on Monday and is usually pretty spot on.

Reply #783876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This time John Casey is wrong

Reply #783905 | Report this post

Go Dees  
Years ago

LaMelo coming back cause the team has been playing better without him so it's making him look bad like an empty stats guy which isn’t a tag you want heading into the draft.

Reply #783915 | Report this post

RJL  
Years ago

Melo was moving Ok in his boot the other night behind the stands. Froling close to a return also.

Reply #783981 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

#783845 you were saying?

Reply #784871 | Report this post

Don't fuck with me or my dopey bro original Perthworld yes we from northern suburbs Perth but we know our shit.
This is why we troll/ post excessively.

Fuck you #783845

Reply #784876 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:53 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754