Jack Toft
Years ago

Mitch Creek bushfire appeal

Mitch has also got on board. He will donate to CFA (Country Fire Authority) Victoria and the The Salvation Army Disaster Fund following our game on Sunday against the SKY Sport Breakers NZ.
- $100 for every Phoenix 3pt made.
- $200 for every Phoenix dunk.
- Live auction of his custom Looney Tunes shoes in the post-match corporate function.

https://www.facebook.com/MitchellCreek55/

https://www.facebook.com/SouthEastMelbournePhoenix/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARDa8G-TTk1_FK3c8sg0viFrsk0dFCq535hApriz9JhduB1IhN5B7vZFeRkjurufNKx3O9pkoN_8yGgK

This Sunday 5th vs NZ Breakers for every 3pt shot made by South East Melbourne Phoenix I'll be donating $100.

For every dunk we have as a team I’ll also be donating $200.

Lastly, post match in the corporate area I’ll be auctioning off my Looney Tune shoes with 100% of the money raised going to aid the bushfires.

If you’re willing to match my donation, maybe even 10% of my total or you just want to make a small donation I’d love for you to comment below.

I’ll be donating 50% to CFA (Country Fire Authority) and 50% to the Salvation Army Australia.

Tag as many friends as possible who can jump on board with me to help.

#PhoenixFamily #AustralianPride #BushfireAppeal #WeAreAllOne

Topic #46646 | Report this topic

I hope Roberson has a big game. Most of those dunks will come from the great man Creek himself.
Hope more NBL players/teams get on board to help raise money for this worthwhile cause.

Reply #784113 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

NZ Breakers stepping up to donate $1000 for every 3plllointer they make with a minimum donation of 10k, Matt Walsh has said he will personally match that figure.

Reply #784201 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:09 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754