Earlier this year
Each teams needs for the offseason?
This is just from my perspective on what I think each team needs to do in the offseason and in prep for the next season.
- Drop Moore, upgrade the SG (3 and D import that can play SG/SF)
- re-sign Drmic, let Froling walk.
- Griffin replaced by rebounding/defending athletic big that can play PF/CTR.
- Joeys' time is up. Give KB the reign for a year!
- Utilize Next Star!
- scoring/playmaking import point guard, Sobey moved to SG
- athletic/scoring PF next to Magnay/Hodgeson combo.
- import SF to come off the bench. Gliddon moved to SF.
- Keep ALL players (not probable)
- upgrade bench.
- keep youth, move on aged players.
- focus on 3 gun imports at the PG, SF and PF/CTR.
- bring in another Next star!
- steal Cairns imports.
New Zealand Breakers:
- keep Hopson
- sign an import Centre and Point guard.
- find a scoring import PG to replace Damo with Norton off the bench.
- chase an Aussie bigman (eg. Reath, Mathiang).
- keep White/Steindl combo
- upgrade bench
- find a 3rd Import (PF/CTR) that can produce nightly alongside Roberson and Creek.
- keep Pineau
- find next star and actually play them.
- inject team with youthful imports at PF and SG.