The Run Home
OK, so four more rounds to go and the last game is on Feb 16. The table is very tight at the moment and some teams will be lamenting some losses in about a month's time. What are people's thoughts on the final table?
My thoughts are:
1. Perth 19 & 8 - home wins will boost % and should squeeze out Sydney
2. Sydney 19 & 8
3. Cairns 15 and 12 - should do enough to push % up a bit
4. Melbourne 15 and 12 - have a high % now than Cairns, but the last round game against Cairns will determine if they finish 3 or 4.
5. Adelaide 14 & 13 - have left their run too late and will regret a couple of chokes
6. Phoenix 12 & 15 - mid season slump has cost them
7. Bullets 12 & 15 - too hot and cold
8. Breakers 10 & 16 - do they only pay 26 games?
9. Illawarra 5 and 22 - hard to see them sing the "we are the Hawks, the mighty mighty Hawks" song again this season.