Duke Fan
Years ago

Any Philos in Kansas?

Wow, amazing scenes in a Kansas College game.

Topic #46763 | Report this topic

rjd  
Years ago

So that brawl ended up with just 2 free-throws plus possession? Were there lots of techs that cancelled each other out?

Reply #788109 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

There was like 1 second left. Can't understand why they even came back to shoot that free throw.

Reply #788114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was Daniel Kickert there?

Reply #788146 | Report this post

Thon Maker would have broke it up

Reply #788162 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Was it just that they took umbrage at him stepping over the guy he'd blocked?

Was the blocker from the winning team or losing team?

Reply #788200 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

I believe the blocker was from the winning team.

Reply #788203 | Report this post

Yinka Dare  
Years ago

Nbl refs would love this. After 55 minutes of video reviews

Reply #788206 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It started when the ball was stolen off the guy running the clock out. #unwrittenrule1 that guy got blocked and went to ground. #unwrittenrule2 don't stand over a guy and taunt him when you have won by a big margin.

Reply #788208 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

If the commentators were correct, the rule change that all games must complete the full 40 minutes (plus OT) is due to gambling. Another reason those unwritten rules should be disregarded. Playing hard to the final buzzer is actually being respectful of the opponent and in the spirit of competition.

Reply #788211 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

I'm mostly referring to the steal in the dying seconds. I assume De Sousa's aggression was triggered by this.

Reply #788212 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:27 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754