Well done Ryan! He starts for the Dallas mavericks today vs Houston

Topic #46815 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wish this man nothing but the best. One of the genuine good guys

Reply #789904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's banged in two 3s in the first quarter so far. Oh and by the way, this is a nationally televised game

Reply #789907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope fully he. Gets traded and plays minimum as a backup sf.

Reply #789910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope he plays well and gets more well known so that people spell his name something remotely resembling the correct way

Reply #789914 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

-4 when the team's down almost 20. 9 and 5 so far. Plus he's up against Harden, Westbrook and Gordon who'd be a challenge to defend.

Reply #789917 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I prefer Breakoff

Reply #789918 | Report this post

Congrats young fella.
Hope he gets another gig next season.

Reply #789921 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Broekhoff

Did I get it right? Germanic ancestry? People with some background in a truly international sport should be able to work out likely spelling.

(Larry Sengstock's family anglicised the spelling, but that was during WWII I believe.

Reply #789932 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Good on him! All it took was Doncic getting injured... Hopefully Carlisle gives Ryan more opportunities once he's back.

Reply #790009 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Definitely at the wrong club. Has played well when given the opportunity but it doesn't matter what he does because When Doncic gets back he will not see the court!

Reply #790038 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Was starting to get minutes before he had a leg fracture and missed a few weeks.
If he performs well he will be the backup SF and drop Jackson to DNP-CD

Reply #790060 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:16 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754