Isaac
Years ago

Jonah Bolden's status with the 76ers

Kane Pitman:

Tobias Harris was asked about his new teammates after the trade deadline.

He started by saying he "wishes nothing but the best for James, Jonah and Trey".

There hasn't been any official news on Jonah Bolden but it’s noteworthy....

Topic #46850 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jonah was not getting enough playing time so he asked to be released so he can prepare for his next season in Europe.

Reply #791385 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

Tweeted by Kane Pitman

Tobias Harris was asked about his new teammates after the trade deadline.

He started by saying he "wishes nothing but the best for James, Jonah and Trey".

There hasn't been any official news on Jonah Bolden but it’s noteworthy....

Reply #791393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks rasheed.

Reply #791395 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jonah hasn't been given much of a chance so it’s very hard to judge, was good in Israel with out being outstanding, still not certain did he make nba because of ability or having good connections. I hope gets a chance to prove himself, if not at least he made a few million.

Reply #791399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Glad to hear, he cost the Boomers a medal by being selfish to prepare for this NBA season just to appear in three games and get cut lol flog

Reply #791412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cost us a medal, lol, he was not good enough and bolted.

Reply #791415 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He might do ok in our nbl.

Reply #791416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ironic that bolden did worse for his brand by leaving the boomers. Continuing the boomers campaign might have put him in a better position now. Might have built some trade value or showcase his skills.

All the best to him though. I hope he bounces back.

Reply #791417 | Report this post

Apparently Nick Kay dominated at camp

Reply #791424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

" Apparently Nick Kay dominated at camp "

and sucks for the rest of the year

Reply #791427 | Report this post

Go Dees  
Years ago

Nick Kaye was one of our better boomers at the World Cup.

Bolden need to get ready for G League games which at last check he still isn't ready for

Reply #791431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kay not only dominated the camp but was also great at WC. Been very good for Perth as well, some of the punters on here had better watch a few games and stop talking out your arse.

Reply #791432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kay is lethal at NBL level. He can score almost at will.

Reply #791439 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Bolden would have been better than Barlow.
But Lemonass would still have left him sitting on the bench, so he didn't miss much

Reply #791443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Derek Bodner :
The #sixers are waiving Jonah Bolden and signing Norvel Pelle to an NBA contract, per source. Pelle, 27, made 14 appearances for the Sixers this season under a two-way contract, averaging 2.5 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.5 blocks in 11.6 minutes per game.

Reply #791497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How will this work out for Brett Brown when coaching at the Olympics?

Reply #791510 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

I can't believe we are still here debating the Nick Kay inclusion. Who stood up in the Semi Finals? Nick Kay. He was getting O board after O board and kept us in it at times. He was dependable. You can debate Sobey, Gliddon and Barlow til the cows come home, but Nick Kay did everything you could have asked of him.

Reply #791516 | Report this post

Shayno  
Years ago

Yeah Bolden waived according to realgm.

Off to the g league he goes

Reply #791527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gday Matisse and Benno Simmo only strayans left at philly.

Reply #791535 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Kay had some solid performances for the Boomers, but he unfortunately had a few of the worst misses around the hoop I've seen from a pro, including one very untimely one late in the tourney. It is what it is. He earned his spot, I just wasn't entirely happy with his performance.

Reply #791558 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

I don't want to suggest anything, but ... the original Jonah got into difficulty because he refused to carry out instructions.

Also, to call someone a Jonah usually means that they bring bad luck.

I'm hoping that he doesn't live up to his name.

Reply #791683 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:32 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754