Anonymous
Years ago

Fox Games

Sixers have got 2 Fox games in November. 1st at home against the PIgs on the 5th and then a few days later in Woolongong.
Its about time we got some more!!

Topic #4692 | Report this topic

AJ  
Years ago

And against better teams.

Reply #54199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just really wish we had more away games, theres no way I'd miss a home game in thw flesh, but I'm getting sick of sitting infront of my laptop refreshing stats that dont always work on the NBL site.

Man the League needs to get free to air Tv. It will create more of a fan following, which will lead to tickets at the door. i think the key is get coverage to show of away games.

Reply #54213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also another fox game (according to www.nbl.com.au)

30-Nov-05 Wed Bullets v 36ers Brisbane Convention Centre 7:30PM

Reply #54267 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Everone has to remember that FOX has the TV rights for the NBL until 2008. Until then there will be no chance of the Basketball on FTA. We have to made do with what we have at the moment, not what we wish for.

Reply #54268 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

For God's sake it's "Wollongong"...

Reply #54270 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:54 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754