Brenton Davies
Years ago

Junior Coaching Director - Boys Program - Southern

The Southern Tigers Basketball Club is looking for a Junior Coaching Director to look after our Boys Program for the upcoming 2005/2006.

If you have the passion and experience to "coach our coaches" contributing to the development of our coaches and kids please contact our Junior Program President - Brenton Davies on 0409 170 326.

This role reports to our Basketball Operations Manager - Travis Leaver and is a paid position.

Topic #4693 | Report this topic

known to all  
Years ago

wouldnt your sasi coach be the perfect person for that job

Reply #54264 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Instead of nominating anyone else, how about you put your own hand up???

Hey - Why don't I apply for the job??? Because I don't feel I can make the commitment required to do the job to the best of my ability.

Maybe that's why others haven't applied???

How do you know he didn't apply?

How about you make yourself "Known To All" so we can assess how suitable you might be for the job, instead of a piss-weak attempt to stir up some muck and get stuck into someone???

I await your reply.

Reply #54271 | Report this post

Chimbu  
Years ago

Wow, don't get to close to the bars, it'll take your arm off...:-)

Reply #54274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What happended to Noel Robertson?

Reply #54286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Noel couldnt do it due to work.. Couldnt commit! Bit of a bummer thought Noel would of been GREAT for the job! Lets hope they find someone good and soon..

Reply #54310 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:15 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754