LV
Years ago

Game 3: Sydney vs Perth

Name me one way in which Perth's roster is superior to Sydney's?

Any area of the game, any position on the court, anything.

There appears to be one answer: Bryce Cotton. He's the best player in this series.

But if you look at the entire backcourt, Ware/Lisch/Didi/Bruce is superior to Cotton/Norton/Martin.

Lisch is currently reminding everybody how good he is.

Bogut is making Plumlee look 2nd rate.

At forward, White has struggled all season to recapture his 2019 GF form, shooting only 39% from the field, and I think his defense has been shown up at times over the last 2 games.

Nick Kay dominated against Cairns, but he's got his hands full against fellow 1st teamer Tate, and Cooks who is tiring out the Perth front line. He's the most active player on the glass in the league. Historically Perth terrorised opponents with their rebounding, but Cooks is a major reason why Sydney has 28 O boards and is plus 14 in rebounding over 2 games. And lastly at the forward spot, Sydney's immense depth is showcased by Moller's lack of playing time.

This series is a bit like a heavyweight boxing title fight. Sydney is a world champion heavyweight.

Perth has been the undefeated champ at light heavyweight for 5 years, so they stepped up to challenge the heavyweight champ. They're quickly finding out what it's like fighting someone 10kg heavier. They have a world class trainer (Gleeson) but after round 4 the heavyweight just found rhythm. They're being battered around and the trainer's struggling for answers.

Perth is lucky Bruce and Kickert missed wide open threes in the last minute of game 1. And Casper missed the game winner. A tough shot, but one Casper often makes when he's not horribly out of form.

Heading into the crucial middle rounds of this heavyweight title fight, what answers can the trainer conjure up?

This is a bit like Fury vs Wilder actually. Cotton is the equivalent of Wilder's eraser. Wilder was beaten in fight 1 until he found something special in round 12. It ended a draw. In fight 2, Fury was far better. Fury has a more well rounded skill set, a more complete boxer, a bigger man with longer reach. He doesn't have Wilder's knockout punch (Cotton), but he's got more tools in his toolbag. It showed in fight 2.

Terrico White needs to become the jab that sets up the eraser. And they need to nullify Bogut. Right now, he's destroying Plumlee. 37 points in 41 minutes by a pass- first big man. Plumlee is hanging off, letting Bogut start his move to the basket under no pressure. Bogut doesn't need to pass when he's scoring at will.

Gleeson has an uphill battle when his cattle are a step below the Money Kings. But, they destroyed a talented United team in games 3 and 4 last year. They're absolutely still in this series.

What adjustments can Gleeson make in less than 48 hours, heading into Game 3?

My tip- Sydney by 7.

Topic #47045 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sydney are the most stacked team of all time. It was only a matter of time before they got on top, even more so when you remove Perth's home court advantage

Reply #799414 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Game 2 was pretty eerie to watch. The players said it didn't affect them.

Cotton is the only real standout in Perth ATM. Close him down and Perth are cooked.

Reply #799415 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

We've shown no ability to slow down Sydney's scoring, so White + Steindl are both going to have to fire up to give us any chance IMO. Norton not getting himself into foul trouble would help too. Basically a lot has to go right for us.
I could easily see us losing this one by 15+

Even if we lose I hope it's a close and competitive game though, because by tomorrow it will probably be just about the only live sporting event left on the planet, so it has a potential viewing audience of about 8 billion. Promote the shit out of it, Larry!

Reply #799416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Never right off Perth, Gleeson is no fool and Sydney's arrogance could quite easily come to play. While Tate is a great offensive player and Cooks gets rebounds they are both susceptible in defence. This is where Perth should be driving there attack through. Kay, Wagstaff and White should shoot lots of ten foot jumpers which can hurt Sydney. Cotton isn’t going to lay down and with a little bit help this could go down to the wire.

In saying all that Bogut wants this badly and he’s playing like it, what a player, Lisch has stepped up and Casper is playing great D and guiding the team around nicely, and yes if Walker is your eleventh man your are very strong.

Kings by two.

Reply #799420 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

Kings are expected to win anyway Perth have no business being there. White has gone hero last year to zero.

Basically it's cotton and kay and that's it and they won't win unless he steps up.

Either way have no interest since yesterday's lock out hasn't got any feeling to it.

Sydney win the chip will be like a pre season cup. Perth Lost hca plain and simple and know ones if it would alter last night's result?

I can't get my head around it still

Reply #799422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gleeson took the game 2 loss personally. He was out coached, and didn't have an in-game answer for Sydney's changes.

Cats will bounce back for game 3, but still anyones game.

Reply #799423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Sydney to win the chip like a preseason cup" nice try mate! Spoken like a true loser. Teams have battled it out hammer and tong all season!

And to the guy who said Cooks is suspect defensively? That's like his whole game! It’s defence. Why mention Lucas Walker? Kings have Shaun Brice who no other team wanted, as their first guy off the bench and rotation player.

All the excuses coming out and it’s ugly. Just play ball.

Reply #799434 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

It's 1-1 apice no excuses just stating facts, Perth imports don't produce our point guards can't score simple as that but they still find a way to win.

You can't tell me it's the same with no crowds? Sydney from the beginning was meant to win and Perth looked lost yesterday and don't blame them.

No energy at all

Reply #799438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth did look a bit flat, it would have been a strange feeling to play in that atmosphere.

For Sydney it was a bonus not to have to deal with Perth's home court support.

I think from here on out both teams will have adjusted to the circumstances though.

Reply #799442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm certain Gleeson would’ve been happy to look down his bench and have a fit Walker there ready to plug a few holes. Even Gaze in commentary said Cook let players go straight past him and step up instead just letting Kay shoot over him.

Reply #799459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This championship series is not worth it.

Reply #799467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#HoopsCapital will take the series 3-1
Bogut has been foxing for the whole season waiting to unleash in the finals
Perth fans before the playoffs talking like Plumlee was a good matchup have been left in stunned silence by Boguts dominance

Reply #799470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I admit, I thought plumlee was going to be a massive title factor for Perth. He has under performed big time based on my initial thoughts of the signing.

Reply #799475 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

I don't understand why Gleeson ran 0 pick n Rolls and 0 post ups for Plumlee. O honestly can't recall a single one even when he was on Cooks and Kickert.

Reply #799478 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Name me one way in which Sydney's roster is superior to Perth's?

Any area of the game, any position on the court, anything.

There appears to be one answer: Bogut. He's the best player in this series, when healthy.

Reply #799490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Better at point guard, better at small forward, better at centre, bench is way better. Equal at power forward.
Perth have one advantage which is Cotton being a better scorer than Lisch although Lisch is a better defender so as a whole package the difference is not huge.

Reply #799492 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

[Name me one way in which Sydney's roster is superior to Perth's?]

Better backcourt, better 5 man, deeper, more talented overall, better at rebounding, better defensively

Not much point going on beyond that

Reply #799498 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

And on top of all that they have a much calmer coach

Reply #799499 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Although more versatile and more flexible worth a mention too

Sydney just have more options overall. As in, you could list more different combinations of players for Sydney that have potential to be successful

Which is partly just a function of their superior depth, but also resulting from having versatile players who cover different roles. E.g. Cooks I think is a 4 who could play 3, but with his rebounding ability could potentially play 5. Perth has no one like him.

Didi, Lisch, also versatile, more versatile than Perth's equivalents.

The only major structural weakness could be Bogut being the only real, genuine big

Reply #799503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This game should have been called off days ago but oh well.

Sydney to win this game, which will certainly be the final of the series.

Congrats to whoever wins the series tomorrow.

Reply #799519 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

If the series can't be completed it should be declared null and void.

Both clubs agreed with the league on Friday to keep it a best-of-five.

Reply #799521 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

I have no evidence but I have a feeling today's game could be the last one.
Then will today's winner be crowned half way during the week or will it be a void season?

Reply #799529 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Sydney's series to lose. Confidence has to be up.
Cotton and Kay need help offensively.
White, Steindl, Martin, Wagstaff and Norton need to step up.
Use Cotton and White as screener variations, post up White (he has to take more shots) and use Bogut's man to screen for Norton.
Damian Martin's floater is usually reliable. He needs to slow up a tad and get control on the release. If Martin, Wagstaff and Norton can get 30 between them that would ease the pressure on Cotton and Kay.

Reply #799534 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

If Terrico doesn't bother to show up its curtains for the Cats.

Reply #799536 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Terrico seems disinterested and what he does is pivotal to their success.

Im not expecting him to show up this series so will be the Kings 3-1

Reply #799543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope that if Sydney win series Terrico is not retained. Wish we had a Scotty Hopson type.

#bringbackangus

Reply #799545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty clear to me if the Kings could have made their foul shots in game one, it would be 2 zip looming on the sweep. Kings $1.50 favs today and should win at home. No fans in Perth to influence the refs, YAY. For the first time ever the Wilcats fouled more than the Kings. No home cooking. I see no reason that should change. Despite Ware still stinking it up hopefully that will end today and the Kings break the Wildcats neck. Bring it on.

Reply #799547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If kings win today or Perth they should be champions, the virus is getting worse all round the world and Australia. If not play two games in Sydney now and if two all last game in Perth. To much risk now for players and families.

Reply #799549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The way things are escalating worldwide, surely game 3 should be the last game and whoever wins today wins the league...

Reply #799551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings will break the wildcats neck. Byrce cotton to lose a million at star city tonight to blow off some steam from a bad shooting night.

Reply #799552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stopping after game 3 would be the responsible thing to do, would not cost any money as there are no TV rights considerations and no public any way. And the NBL is in the lucky situation that it would still be a reasonably fair way to end the season!

Reply #799553 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

I wonder if they could tell the teams it's a likely it ends tonight and any further games would be a bonus, just so they know it's for all the marbles and there's a little more understanding if they have to crown a champion after 3 games.

Crowning a champion after 3 games is better than suspending it at 2-1 and calling the season a draw. I don't think anyone would really disagree that whoever wins tonight would be unworthy of the chip. The two best teams made it through and have had a decent slog at each other over 3 games.

Reply #799556 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

I'm sure they'll wait till 10 minutes before tip off to announce a move like that. But I do agree that would be the smart way to go.

Reply #799558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

End it today it's fair HAH Sydney are likely to win but if both teams know it's winner take all should see a high quality close game.
Having to travel back to Perth and then maybe Sydney again next weekend doesn't seem appropriate with the way things are right now.

Reply #799562 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

Basically it's not a fair result either way? 3 game's stay in Sydney or two game's in Perth?

Didn't need a lockout on Friday that was another hand given to the Kings. No difference my daughter going to school with 500 plus or going out?

Smells wrong to me only the nbl and Perth home game get's cancelled? Nrl soccer can but the nbl can't? Lk wouldn't give a flying fuck about the virus.

Prime minister doesn't and he does? Fool yourselves not me.

Reply #799564 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

Perth to bounce back

Reply #799565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can't call the finals off because Perth will not break even.

Reply #799566 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

Both teams earnt the right and once it isn't a even playing field then questions will get raised?

See Richmond playing at optus oval for a gf in a lockout? No crowds in a state of origin? No point.

Sport is played with fans, no fans no game and other countries play with no fans don't mean we are not sheep to follow. Period.

Reply #799568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The sheep can die and get sick very quickly, if you don't want it to be played in empty stadiums better award it to minor premiers.

Reply #799571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL still promoting on Instagram 5 mins ago that's its game 3 of 5. This series won’t be cut short.

Reply #799572 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Series won't last, despite wins and losses, someone will test positive.

Reply #799575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's hard to understand or accept for some people, but things like school or public transport are more important to society than sporting events.
It seems likely that schools will be closing soon anyway, so not sure how they’ll justify holding games 4 and 5 next weekend...

Reply #799576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What has schools closing got to do with Game 4 & 5 when there are no fans present?

Reply #799577 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Things are getting shut down rapidly in Europe and will be soon in Aus, you'd have to think.
NBL has the chance to have a winner takes all game, it would be reasonably fair to both teams. Can have the trophy ceremony, etc.
Instead they’re taking the risk of having the shutdown forced on them next week.
I don’t think it’s good PR to hold games next weekend either.

Reply #799579 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Reply #799580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

End it today.

Reply #799582 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

http://www.covid19data.com.au

Look at the graph for NSW.

Leaving Perth was utterly stupid, bringing anyone back would be even worse.

Reply #799583 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

For the conspiracy theorists...

If Kings win today LK will call the series.

If Perth win we are playing out the 5.

Lol, uncharted territory, just roll with it and accept that 1 team will complain.

Reply #799585 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Correct kr. Unfortunately the east are more infected so don't care whether it can be contained here or not. Our boring remoteness should be an advantage but it's been nullified by domestic travel not being banned.

Reply #799587 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Heard game 3 has been cancelled, true or not?

Reply #799595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth also had to deal with the uncertainty of been on a flight with a confirmed case. These guys are family men with young kids, that has to play on your mind.

Reply #799599 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Heard game 3 has been cancelled, true or not?

Heard it where?
I've seen no such announcement.

Reply #799600 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

It's currently on TV....

Reply #799601 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Sydney will win this easily. $500 on Sydney -10 start.

Wildcats have no chance in hell today.

Reply #799602 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Ware bricks his first shot terribly. Promising.

Reply #799603 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Homicide on commentary. Less promising.

Reply #799604 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Plumlee has woken up.

Can thus be the decider?

Reply #799605 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

this*

Reply #799606 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

In the NBA that three would've counted?

Reply #799607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They call some crappy offensive fouls in the NBL

Reply #799608 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Yeah, no way that was a

Reply #799609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tinge of purple in the umps green I see.....

Reply #799610 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Wow I count 4 maybe 5 absolutely stinker ref calls already.
Just shocking

Reply #799612 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do the fouls seem softer?

Reply #799613 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

How on earth was that a foul by Cotton when he strips Bogut. Corruption at its best.

Reply #799614 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

How on earth was that a foul by Cotton when he strips Bogut. Corruption at its best.

Reply #799615 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Reply #799616 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Reply #799617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Players flopping left, right and center. Why wouldn't you when the refs are rewarding you at every opportunity for doing so. Very ordinary.

Reply #799618 | Report this post

Trevor  
Years ago

wow!

Reply #799619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL doesn't want Sydney not to win it. Three corrupt officials

Reply #799620 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Sydney not switched on first few mins

Eventually They did after few minutes but Perth already had confidence by then. Steindl or White need to stand up. So far Clint looking good

Plumlee much better tonight

Reply #799621 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

These refs are so bad for a finals match and they're calling these sort of fouls. Ones that aren’t even there as well. They’re looking and hunting for calls in a finals match.

Reply #799622 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings are shit. Arrogance coming to the fore.

Reply #799626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Casper is shiiiit!

Reply #799627 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Cotton is the King of the NBL

Kings can't stop the King

Reply #799628 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Will Weaver getting schooled. No clue how to make changes during game. Wares shooting isn't under 16’s level in the final series.

Reply #799629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings defence never been the same since Moller got hurt.

Reply #799630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is this the same plumlee that was invisible earlier?

Reply #799631 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Let's blow this out United SF Game 2 style.

Reply #799632 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Cooks rebounding and hustle has been immense

He's having a huge influence in this series

Reply #799633 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Wildcats looking great so far.

Reply #799634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Casper playing?

Reply #799635 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Any Kings family there?

Reply #799636 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Is Bogut?

Reply #799637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Less White, more stenidl please.

Reply #799639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth gets 19pt lead, calls all come for sydney, no calls especially when they are playing d

Reply #799640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just let em play refs, stop calling crap

Reply #799641 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Savvy work by Gleeson.
Warned for the Wow, so switches to the Wowee

Reply #799643 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Genius coach.

Reply #799644 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Newley has scored 21 in the last 4 games

Now 16 points in a quarter

Reply #799646 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Steindl should be getting most of White's minutes.

Reply #799647 | Report this post

Gus3232  
Years ago

Sydney need to keep going to the basket. Have they had a drive not rewarded with a whistle?

Reply #799648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How does a coach get warned for wow?

I know Trev is a knob, but surely he can make some noise?

Reply #799649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Corruption at its best." Are all the loonies here today?

Reply #799650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah every drive by Sydney is apparently a foul.

Reply #799651 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Ware couldn't hit the ocean if he threw it off a wharf

Reply #799652 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

@Mystro. 100% correct. Can't even make a lay up. Passenger

Reply #799653 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Martin hit more 3s than Casper this series

Reply #799654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do I hear the Wilcatds starting to cough?

Reply #799655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Martin hit more 3s than Casper this series"

LOL it's funny cause it's true

Reply #799656 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

3rd game in a row Sydney getting after O boards

Perth won't shoot this well in the 2nd half and Casper might finally hit a shot, so I'm tipping a tight finish

Reply #799657 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I like the continued confidence from Ware.

Reply #799658 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cotton leading the wildcats in points, rebounds and assists in this game.

Reply #799659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most O boards are put backs from easy missed lay ups, Sydney's defence is woeful all hanging around under the bucket leaving three point shooters open, it’s rubbish, play some man on man. Lozarda and Newley keeping kings in it. 56 points in half, score 40 this half and game over.

Reply #799660 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Sydney $4 for the win. That's worth a nice $100 bet. Sydney will hit shots as Wildcats tire after playing 2 games in 3 days and a plane trip.

Can't see Perth winning this. Had the chance to push the leaf out to 20 but f that up.

Reply #799661 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Maybe he might have to display the continued confidence somewhere else after this display in the final series and the season overall.You cant only perform against your old team especially for the pay packet he'd be on.

Reply #799662 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

So Sydney won't tire after doing the same trip as Cats?
Logic fail.

Reply #799664 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

This is the weakest rebounding team the wildcats have had for as long as i can remember. The boards are keeping the kings in it and if they made their free throws it would be a lot closer game.

Steindl is shooting well but is getting owned defensively

Reply #799666 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

FFS what a bad start to the second half. Norton going weak to the basket triggered the Kings run.

Reply #799667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cough....

Reply #799669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lisch has always been credited as a smart, the decision he just made on the break not to pass to a wide open Ware shows it.

Reply #799670 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Well they are playing in New Cough Wales.

Reply #799671 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Ware 0/8. Pathetic

Reply #799672 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

LOL at the way Bogut hit the floor then

Reply #799673 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Ware 0/19 3PFG in the series.

Reply #799674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bonus after 2 minutes... C'mon refs.

Reply #799675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The officiating is so embarrassingly Sydney sided

Reply #799676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just can't believe how poorly this is being officiated. This is the grand final...what an I watching. It’s pathetic

Reply #799677 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

It's rigged.

Reply #799678 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

Refs been told who will win just like the Melbourne series. This league is a joke if Refs like Mayberry is four top ref.

Reply #799679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cough, cough

Reply #799680 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

63 all. No more shooting for Ware. A finals disaster

Reply #799681 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

Perth have no chance

Reply #799682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Refs seem to have two sets of rules. Sydney getting a huge boost, they are too good to be overcome with that

Reply #799683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

19 point lead I think it was. Clearly it's rigged. Perth too the bribe.

Reply #799684 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Homocide loves the back door action

Reply #799685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Refs been told who will win just like the Melbourne series."

Get your hand off it and open your other eye..

Reply #799686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I despise the cats but after seeing this rigging hatched job I hope the stomp the king

Reply #799687 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Kings in the bonus just have to constantly drive to the hoop

Reply #799688 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Thankfully we're shooting well.

Reply #799689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that should have been an USF

Reply #799690 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Why are Sydney playing without Casper, Bogut and Lisch?

Lisch and Bogut have been their best this series, Casper is 2nd team NBL!!

Reply #799691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings no defence, Kay shooting open threes , no one near him

Reply #799692 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Kings desperation dirty mode activated.

Reply #799694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tate is so dirty. These refs need to watch this game over and see how bad they're officiating this game.

Reply #799695 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Sydney tied it up this quarter but Kay , Cotton have got the buffer back.

Reply #799696 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Majok dunk worth 4 points.

Reply #799697 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Refs got to grab control.Did Tate make a play on the ball on the previous foul.

Reply #799699 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

That Ware miss wasn't even close. Hahahahhahahhaa wow

Reply #799700 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

LOL
Casper not even hitting the rim anymore

Reply #799701 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Ware NEVER misses 20 in a row.

Reply #799702 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Casper Ware is building a house!

Reply #799703 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Ware is absolute crap. Hits the side of backboard on a 3 point shot. Go & sit on the bench.
Kings haven't taken advantage of being in the bonus for 7 minutes. Pathetic coaching again

Reply #799704 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Bogut has been openly whining since being subbed in and scrubbing it up.

Reply #799705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cotton is a freak. A true gun

Reply #799706 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Ware worth at least 10 points per game for Perth. Why is he going to realise that he would help Kings more by getting 20 assists than 20 bricks?

Reply #799707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aylen you are joking mate

Reply #799708 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Lisch just has to be the pg now. Ware is an absolute liability on offense.

Reply #799709 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Game over at 3/4 time.

Reply #799710 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Bogut has been openly whining since being subbed in and scrubbing it up.

"We all know where NBL headquarters are!!"

Reply #799711 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Ware won it for us last GF series as well - for such a clutch player he absolutely chokes when it matters most.

Reply #799712 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Ware 0/10 shooting & 1 assist. How is Weaver still giving him game time? Wildcats don't even need to defend him shooting.

Reply #799715 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The audacity of gaze to say its ok to hit bryce but then claim thats a foul on wagstaff on the rebound

Reply #799716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much hand checking does Bryce get? Imagine if cats hand checked like that? Instant foul.

Reply #799717 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Without the BS reffing we'd be up 40/50+ now like United were in SF G2. Kings for all the money pumped in are a horrible team even when assisted.

Reply #799718 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

ESPN need to change that ad for the GF series to CAN CASPER WARE HIT A SHOT.

Reply #799719 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

What a swingy game.

Reply #799720 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

I just fell off the lounge. Ware made a shot!

Reply #799721 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Told ya, never misses 20 in a row

Reply #799722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Then missed a layup. Onya Casper.

Reply #799723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kay again lol.

Reply #799724 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Nick "400" Kay. Worth every cent.

Reply #799725 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I like the part where they keep leaving Kay wide open on the 3 point line

Reply #799726 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Beginning to think giving Kay open 3s is not an optimal strategy

Reply #799727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do Sydney not know Kay is one of the best 3 point shooters in the league? Perplexing coaching.

Reply #799728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Refs haven't been a factor, it’s a good game Gleeson always has the answers.

Reply #799729 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Maybe time to bring Lisch back on

Reply #799730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut has hit the shooter in the stomach last two drives, no call....

Reply #799731 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

White is looking bett.er as game winds down

Reply #799732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kay being left open is just rubbish defensively. Kings getting taught a lesson.

Reply #799733 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Nothing new - Bogut is untouchable.

Reply #799734 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Kay!!!!!1

Reply #799735 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Gleeson might be a good coach but it's all due to Cotton and Kay being unguardable, and Ware being unplayable.

Regardless, Weaver is making Gleeson look good.

Reply #799736 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Who is not guarding Kay? Weaver you moron. A bit of in game adjustments. Gleeson is killing you.

Reply #799737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Arrogant kings, it's a reflection of Weaver.

Reply #799738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cotton and Kay are to much for the refs to overcome

Reply #799739 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Kickert clueless in defense. Weaver will possibly win the premiership but either way they should get rid of him. He makes zero adjustments during the game & his substitutions are poor too. Lacks feel for what's happening in the game.

Reply #799741 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Cotton and Kay are to much for the refs to overcome

It's amazing how they can beat a -20pt handicap the way they are doing.

Reply #799742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth gets a soft one, gaze is not sure it was hard enough...

Reply #799743 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Ware v Cotton. Amateur v Professional

Reply #799744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has to be a usf

Reply #799746 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

correct call

Reply #799747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Commentators saying watch this space re Friday, this could be over. Wildcats there tenth.

Reply #799748 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Cotton. Kay carry the day,. White getting his confidence back. Plumlee was a bonus tonight.

Reply #799749 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Is this the surprise decider? It's like Christmas!

Reply #799750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings been rubbish since December. Cairns should have been in this, three losses to Illawarra killed them.

Reply #799751 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Off Martin?

Reply #799752 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Cats have been poor with the possession game down the stretch

Reply #799753 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Bloody hell we're making hard work of these last 2 minutes.
Thanks again Casper

Reply #799754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings playing rugby and getting away with murder

Reply #799756 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

How many bricked threes has that been now for the Kings? Beautiful in its ugliness.

Reply #799757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth Wilburs with some awesome predictions in this thread. Especially when he doubled down at half time.

Reply #799758 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Uh oh Moller is on.

Reply #799759 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

They waited too long to unleash Moller. Thank goodness.

Reply #799760 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Surely the series can't continue? Especially if a Game 5 is required back in New Cough Wales.

Reply #799761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, I'd say that it's extremely likely that was that, and we get a Wildcats Are Champions decree by press release by about Wednesday.

Reply #799762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth supporters can take the piss out of Moller but as a kings supporter for 30 years we have looked shit with out him. It's sad as he’s a true kings man and Weaver playing favourites ahead him. Lot kings supporters think the same.

Reply #799763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Incredible game, what an effort by the Wildcats against a far more talented team.

Reply #799764 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Apparently this was our highest score of the season

Reply #799765 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Great win for the Wildcats.
If Sydney had won they would probably have called the series but it'll go to 5 games even if they all have to play in Hazmat suits since Perth took it.

Reply #799766 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

New Cough Wales.
Perthworld finally said something we can all agree with.

Reply #799768 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

#763 I'm pro-Moller, he's been shafted at two clubs now. Taking the piss out of Weaver's benching of him more than anything. I'm so grateful.

Reply #799769 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Game 4 and 5 will be called off. Wildcats crown champions.

Watch NBL site tomorrow.

Reply #799770 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I like & rate Moller too, and am not taking the piss out of him as a player. I'm taking the piss out of his whole situation. It baffles me that he has not even been given a moment's opportunity to prove his worth in this series.

Reply #799771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So much for HCA the away team has won all three games.

Reply #799772 | Report this post

PW10  
Years ago

What a final series! No team has won on its home court yet.

Reply #799773 | Report this post

GordonG47  
Years ago

Well done to the Wildcats.

I would have no problem if they declare the series now and give the championship to the Cats.

Reply #799774 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Is this the first NBL series ever (well, so far) to be won exclusively by the away team since HAH was introduced over AHH?

Reply #799775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Weaver blown it, Cooks better learn the shoot anything other than dunks, my 10 year old takes rebounds around the basket also letting his man shoot jumpers, but every second jumper goes in. Creak must be shaking his head at the last WC camp.

Reply #799776 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

So, the "Better Roster" just lost for the 2nd time at home.

Pleeese Explainnn?

Reply #799777 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Game 4 and 5 will be called off. Wildcats crown champions.

Watch NBL site tomorrow.

I feel like you are the text version of Casper Ware's jumpshot. Any day now you're gonna land one.

Reply #799778 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they do in fact crown Perth the champions why next make the call now.
Why make announcement later in the week.
Doesn't feel like a great victory. Coronavirus wins the championship MVP award.

Reply #799779 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

A sneaky LK gambles on Kings winning Game 4 and then cans it?

Reply #799781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is caspers shooting why the kings are getting so many offensive boards? Who could see it coming of the side of the back board??

Reply #799782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth won twice in Sydney that should be enough with 2-1 score to win the title.

Not fair to either team to continue.

Reply #799783 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Seriously, what's in the water over in WA? You guys are deluded. Refs were fine and if anything, a few bad calls went Perth's way in the 4th.

Reply #799784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@D.2
I'm not certain who has the better roster, but Gleeson knows his cattle better and when to get them on and off. Weaver subbing has been woeful, subbing players that are going well for the sake of subbing. Some guys need time to get flow of game and when they get going they go to bench to try warm up the next bloke, it doesn’t make sense.

Reply #799787 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

1. Ware was IMHO MVP last season, but has not lived up to that this time round, and seems to have gone MIA in the finals. On his day, I'd give it to him, but he's not done enough this series.

2. Cotton is better than Lisch ever was, and Lisch s now old and injured.

3. White v Newly really depends. on the day. White hasn't really got going this series.

4. If you seriously think Tate is a match for Kay, then please stop what you're smoking before the damage becomes permanent. Kay is the best big in the league.

5. Bogut, as I said when healthy is probably still the best player in the comp, but when was the last time he was healthy? Expecting those legs of his to back up after 2 days and a long flight was always going to be a problem.

Bench?
ROFL
In a GF series I'll take the experience of Martin, Wagstaff, and Steidl, over Bruce, Cooks, and Didi, any day of the week.

Cue LV's explanation of how it;s all a giant conspiracy and the refs were told to make sure the Cats won.

Reply #799788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sydney undoubtedly have the talent but Gleeson over Weaver any day of the week.

Reply #799789 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

"Gleeson knows his cattle better and when to get them on and off. Weaver subbing has been woeful"

I agree.
He's benefited from a great squad, but his lack of coaching nouse gets found out at times.
If Kings bounce back to win, it will be despite of Weaver, not because of.

Reply #799790 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Seriously, what's in the water over in WA?

A lot of stuff - it's a known fact Perth's water supply is the worst in the country in terms of solids content, only Adelaide's is worse. Stop rubbing it in.

Reply #799791 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

I am impartial, have been supporting the Kings but....

respect to Nick Kay - hell of a player

Reply #799792 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Wildcats and Kings are losing big money for every game they play. Wildcats aren't happy about game 2.

NBL will call the series off because Sydney coronavirus is very serious.

Reply #799793 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Commentators said to check NBL website on Monday for news about games 4 and 5, so it's big,

Reply #799794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@D.2 summed it up nicely, and to think they probably paid Cooks upwards of $300g to get him to Sydney out of Europe it's madness. Kay worth every dollar of his $400g and to keep him out Europe next season they will need to find more. Imo he he could get up to one million US in Russia tax free plus car and accommodation.

Reply #799795 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Great win by the cats!!

Always satisfying beating a team including the bench who starts flexing in the third quarter. No exception to weaver who was mentally flexing with some of his rotations. Pure arrogance. Having such a deep roster can be difficult to manage but you still gotta stick with whats working at the time.

Professional performance by the cats and they showed their championship qualities

Reply #799796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#10timechampions

Reply #799797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilber as always clueless

Reply #799799 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

La Decima!

Reply #799800 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Good call Bol.
Team that's flexing when still behind in the 3rd qtr has their priorities wrong.

Reply #799801 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Why would'nt an NBA team look at Kay. Played better than Baynes did at World Cup and if he continues that at the Olympics he should be seriously looked at.

Reply #799802 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

@Lachy_Reid
Sounds like a lot of work going on behind the scenes to play @NBL game 4 ASAP.

Reply #799803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth are the better TEAM . Not more talented but a better team.what is scary is Cotton will be an Aussie so they can roll with 3 imports plus Cotton next season.

Reply #799804 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Fox Sports wrote,

There are big questions heading into Game 4 — can the Kings put the clamps on Cotton, and will Ware properly break out of his cold-shooting stretch? — but the one big unknown is completely out of their control: will Friday's fixture even happen?

The basketball gods don’t have a say in that one.

Reply #799805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When will LV learn that games aren't played on paper?

Reply #799806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is more useless, D2.0 or Perth Wilburs? It's a tough one.

Reply #799807 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

LK is the basketball God but even with his divine intervention he can't stop the cats from leading the series

Reply #799808 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

Get on the plane now Cats!!!

Reply #799809 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Get out of #CoronaCapital ASAP

Reply #799810 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Post game show they said expect an announcement on NBL social media and website tomorrow morning but then said probably later tonight. I am guessing it will be games 4 and 5 in Sydney and accelerated - e.g. Tuesday and Thursday or something like that.

Hell of a schedule if they do that and can't see Perth being happy even if it 'doesn’t matter’ where it is because arena is empty.

As a Cats fan I hope they call the series 2-1 Cats but I suspect the above is more likely. The way the commentators were talking they already know what they want to do but not ready to reveal it - maybe not everyone’s on board yet.

Reply #799811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure Kay has the athleticism for the NBA, would have to be the perfect situation for it to work. Hopefully he stays in Perth. Not sure Perth goes for 4 imports, deffering to cotton is part of what makes them so good. Doesn't work if another guy has to get his, the unsung part of terrico's role, even if he doesn't have it rolling, hasn't forced it for the sake of getting going

Reply #799813 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

Hence why cats should get on the next flight and force the league's hand.

Reply #799814 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Yeah, looking at the minutes distribution of each team, Smith & Weaver would be begging the NBL right now to shorten up the schedule.

Reply #799815 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

Has to be in Perth no other way, all call it now.

Reply #799816 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

You either finish the series as planned behind doors or call it off now.
Anything else is just rubbish.

Reply #799818 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

Everything has been in Sydney's favour so far. Home court (which they earned) with a crowd for game 1 then had the Red Army removed for game 2. If the league let's them host 4 and 5 now it's a farce.

Reply #799821 | Report this post

todd  
Years ago

Cotton manhandled off the ball.

Kings using hand checking and armbars on the player with the ball.

These damn umpires are rewarding crap defenders.

Reply #799822 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Games 4 and 5 to be played in Perth.

NBL looking to secure RAC Arena for Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Reply #799825 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Turning it into a best-of-3 series would have been completely warranted (and a good idea IMO), but if they were going to do that they had to decide it before game 3 was played.
Cant' do it now.
Either play it out or call it off without an outright champion.

Reply #799826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilbur you are clueless

Reply #799827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilburs is a troll.

Reply #799828 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Surely they cant have games 4 and 5 in sydney!!!

There's no home crowd but theres still a home court advantage and its not fair for the away teams recovery and preparation.

Gleesons idea of chartered flights is a valid one. Play out the series as planned or call it over now!

Reply #799829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth have earnt the right to host game 4.
Crowd or no crowd.
#coronavirus

Reply #799830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Smith got his way behind closed doors on Friday. No doubt he'll be pushing for the same right bow. Anything to give his team an advantage.

Reply #799831 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

I'm making alot of phone calls to my NBL people and this is what I'm hearing. Giving you information first. Take it or leave it. If you have better ideas then we like to hear them.

Reply #799832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On the Moller thing I am 100% certain he wanted to stay with United.

Reply #799836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Home team will win eventually. Perth should finish in 4.

Reply #799839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Your NBL people are making shit up. Tuesday/Thursday was scuttled Friday

Reply #799842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilburs, see you Friday dickhead.

Reply #799859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melbourne wanted Moller to stay but he went home for more opportunities, that worked till injury, now it's more shit than in Melbourne. Lol.

Reply #799865 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

"For the first time since 1996, the road team has won the first 3 games of a Grand Final series"

Reply #799872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Congrats to Perth. 2019/20 NBL Champions.

The series will be called off in the next 48 hours.

Reply #799874 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

Watched the 2 press conferences, Weaver bringing up cotton's 'unprecedented' amount of fouls but not wanting to blame his players and not wanting to comment on the Refs...maybe stop holding Cotton on EVERY play Will and you won't foul him as much.

Reply #799876 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Also in regards to the away stat above going back further reveals 1996 was the only instance of it happening and that was a series between SEM and MEL who shared the same stadium.

Reply #799877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#newcoughwales.

Reply #799878 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Don't forget #AnyoneButSydney

Reply #799879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have not watched the press conference but if Weaver is saying that he wants to have a good look at the replay and perhaps look in a mirror.

Reply #799883 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Where can we watch the Weaver presser?

Reply #799885 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

NBL app

Reply #799886 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

[When will LV learn that games aren't played on paper?]

Did you miss my pre series post where I said my bets were

Perth 3-1
Perth 3-2
Sydney 3-2

2 games left; I can't lose

Games are absolutely not played on paper - if they were, Sydney would be playing United in the GF- but I've been watching NBL for 20+ years, not 5 minutes, I'm well aware of how well Perth operates

Hats off to Perth.

Still, I think this will go to 5. No reason another away win can't happen

Reply #799887 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#874, another idiot

Reply #799890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love how taking a global pandemic seriously makes someone an idiot.

You're spare parts, aren't ya bud?

Reply #799895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No #874 making statements that are totally untrue and without basis makes him an idiot

Reply #799903 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Kay stepping up big time. He continues to improve. I don't often say this, but I agree with Homicide: Kay should be a lock for Tokyo if it goes ahead.

Reply #799905 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

What Tokyo?

Surely there's no way the Olympics can go ahead?

Reply #799916 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

@Wilbur, appreciate what you're saying, but why would they care about getting RAC Arena??
Games can be played anywhere with a court.

Reply #799917 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

You think they will not occur before the end of Kay's career?

Reply #799918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

""For the first time since 1996, the road team has won the first 3 games of a Grand Final series""

Or, to put it another way, a team playing in the Grand Final, was delivered a major fuck-you, just hours before their game.

Just think, if JL spent more time running the league, and less time ___ing _____'s ____, we could have had a proper game on Friday, Perth would have won, series now over, and problem solved.

Reply #799919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The nerve of the kings coach complaining about the officiating

Reply #799921 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

#919 So true. I wonder what other tricks they have in their bag now despite the 2-1 in our favour.

Reply #799922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where cotyins citizenship already...

Reply #799926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If miles can play with a bit more aggression like he did in game three regularly the cats should look to bring him back next season. Offensively he is limited but the guy can be a game changer on defence. Plus he is humongous and moves really well for his size.

Import
Cotton
White
Kay
Miles

Norton
Martin
Clint
Wagstaff
Import 4/5 type or a young Aussie big. They will need a big off the bench to spell miles. Major I guess would be a option to bring back and have the option of the third import as a insurance I case of an option.

Reply #800055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Majok I meant

Reply #800056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kay will be at one the big euro clubs and Perth won't be able to match the offer. Citizenships take normally between minimum two years, normally three to four. Perth will have to do a mini rebuild.

Reply #800060 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:07 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754