Anonymous
Years ago

All Indoor stadiums and Sports Centres to shut

How will this impact on our game With all centres now being forced to shut their doors from noon tomorrow! Not even open for casual shooting will this kill council and privately run centres??

Topic #47087 | Report this topic

FM  
Years ago

If everything closes down it won't kill much. Have a good look at the situation in Italy. 17 days ago they also had 1100 cases.

Reply #801432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basketball SA will go mad!!!!

Reply #801440 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Probably won't kill them. Pressure is on small businesses and tenants with leases, hospitality staff, people who work at those facilities, etc.

Reply #801442 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I still don't fully grasp the payments there are to save casual workers and businesses and look more into that. But fact of the matter is the Australian way of life is on life support right now. The things we're very used to doing are gone. No gym. No basketball. For some, no work. Scurrying to figure a way to pay mortgages and rents and so on. Closed borders across the country. It's incredible.

Reply #801451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully the banks come through and provide relief for those who cannot pay their mortgages and debts for the next few months. Same with landlords and their tenants.

Reply #801457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Queues at centre link a mile long, my gov has crashed. States going off in their own direction, no federal leadership, hang on to your hats ladies and gentlemen we are in for a rough ride.

Reply #801461 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:07 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754