YaBoy
Years ago

Cairns Taipans Player Ratings For NBL20

https://www.theroar.com.au/2020/04/02/nbl-2019-20-player-ratings-cairns-taipans/

Topic #47114 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oliver was great but not better than Kay, Kay's efficiency is not as spectacular as Oliver dunks and highlights but he is better. Noi was injured for about six weeks but was already struggling before that on the defensive end and decision making, no way he was better than Ball for the rookie. The rest is about right, Djeric did far better than I thought possible and played with reasonable defence. Newbill also was at least the same level as Machado as his impact was of different value to Machado. All imo obviously. :)

Reply #802272 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Have to agree with most of that except Mirko would be closer to a 7.5 - 8. He was good at both ends & often got us off to good starts with his early sharp shooting as a starter.

I also thought Kenny was more like a 7.5 after the turnovers against Phoenix. Some guys would have lost the plot after that but he showed real composure & gave us great minutes. He proved why he gets good minutes for the Tall Blacks.

I give your ratings 9/10

Reply #802282 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Jarrod Kenny a 7.5????

Is there another Kenny in the NBL that I have not seen?

Reply #802286 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Jawai in the best shape of his career was another doozy.

Reply #802294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Round is a shape!!!

Reply #802295 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754