ITK
Years ago

Programs are out!

Yes they are out! Friday night for 4 rounds, Saturday for 2 rounds and thursday night the whole program is done. All club reps should have them.

Topic #4716 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

Thats Simply Amazing

Reply #54429 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

It's up on the Sturt site before Sporting Pulse

Reply #54430 | Report this post

the mexican  
Years ago

I must be looking in the wrong place or blind, but can you create a link for this Isaac

Reply #54457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.sturtsabres.com.au

Reply #54507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

18 round season (MAYBE) and in some grades there are now 14 teams!

In fact there's one grade which at the moment is a 16 team grade.

That is "Simply Amazing "

Reply #54560 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

U18 div's have 15 teams. 2 Sturt, 2 South, 2 southern, 2 Forestville and Two North.

Reply #54562 | Report this post

RJ  
Years ago

But clearly the TIMING of the seasons is the #1 problem with Junior Basketball ...

Yeah right!

Reply #54566 | Report this post

Baggy  
Years ago

I thought that this season finished before Christmas ?? Which then lined up with age cut offs ?? Or is it that the next season runs all the way through to December ??

Reply #54657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As soon as the three or four committees that run junior basketball in SA decide I'm sure they'll let everyone know.

Reply #54659 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754