AJ
Years ago

Junior Tranings

Just Wondering when everybody starts/or when they started training. Sturt start tomorrow but i know south have been training for the past 2 weeks along with woodville.

Topic #4726 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

DEPENDS ON WHAT AGE GROUP AT SOUTH??
U 14 Firls started 2 weeks ago. I think u'll find most other teams started about a month ago.

Reply #54501 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

most woodville teams started the week after the finals and teams that didnt make it started ealier i beleive

Reply #54504 | Report this post

hayley maz  
Years ago

eagles just started their trainings this week!

Reply #54536 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looks like the better clubs start later.

Reply #54542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More like the better organised ones. The ones that understand juniors are kids and need a break from basketball.

Those that are more concerned with the bigger picture then winning in Round One of the silly season.

Reply #54563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just can believe that a "who's training" can generate into my club is better than yours.
Get over yourselves

Reply #54567 | Report this post

croc hunter  
Years ago

if the listed clubs did not begin trainings they'ld get paid out for being unorganized
teams /clubs start when they think it is best
based on whether teams played in finals if stadiums/courts available
holidays
coaches appointed
numbers finalized
dozen of factors
well done to all who are getting involved
dont waste time paying out clubs because some have or have not begun training
whats that got to do with egg prices

Reply #54598 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

north started 2day (sunday) less than a week before first round, and some coaches didnt even turn up!!!

Reply #54601 | Report this post

Woftam  
Years ago

some teams in some clubs cant start training because they are involved in national comps etc until last week - who cares when who starts what - its like size, its where you end up or what you do with it that matters.

Reply #54670 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:47 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754