blownjoan
Years ago

Jonah Bolden to Sydney Kings

MASSIVE news - hearing that Sydney are set to announce the signing of Jonah Bolden on a 1 year deal in the upcoming month

Topic #47445 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahah nope

Reply #812986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I mean this is a hard no. Click bait type stuff. Don't get baited

Reply #812987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope not, not a good fit.

Reply #812990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love the OP posting shit again followed by 3 numpties going no. Serious creds 2 NO 1.

Reply #812991 | Report this post

BeeGee  
Years ago

Jonah who left the Boomers because he thought he was better than being a backup? Doubt it.

Reply #812998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully the hawks

Reply #813001 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sources are saying the Hawks

Reply #813004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strong word he's going to the Hawks

Reply #813005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bolden will be a bust in the NBL and everyone will soon see he wasn't worth the carry on re the boomers.

Reply #813006 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wrong.... If you are in the NBA you are automatically better than everyone in every other league /s

Reply #813008 | Report this post

TB  
Years ago

I heard he's going to the Cats... I have no proof and heard it from no credible source but judging by the above comments, this seems to be the thread to post unsubstantiated crap.

Reply #813011 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Oh I heard it through the grapevine!

Reply #813013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone ask Boti

Reply #813014 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes all fringe NBA guys are automatically better than every other league/player!

Jonahs stats in the G-League show he'd be a good pick up in the NBL1 as thats the levl of player those teams usually look at for import slots!

Reply #813015 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

Epic fail by OP.

Reply #813019 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Tall, athletic and shoots threes.

Reply #813031 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Just BTW, does anyone know what Bolden IS up to?
Id he going to be in the G-League next season?

Reply #813048 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Nostraballmus knows where he's going.

Reply #813070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His agent and I have a mutual friend. Said Bolden will be in the NBL next year, not necessarily Kings though.

Reply #813071 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

He aint coming here.

Reply #813074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The guy who said it on Twitter has gotten replies from Olgun and his agent saying it's not happening but in more entertaining way. So my guess is it’s not.
Check out olgun tweet replies to find it

Reply #813075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the guy who posted it is @__JaydenHead and boy oh boy he got smacked down. but only time will tell if he is actually wrong so I won't pile on yet.

Reply #813077 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Ooof, the Tom Browne comment is a zinger!

Reply #813081 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I wouldn't want Bolden's kid on my team. I really fail to understand the hype with him and anyone that quits on the Boomers despite already being selected for the team and playing in warm up games deserves nothing but absolute contempt. He cracked the shits because a better player in Nick Kay was getting minutes ahead of him, rightfully so too.

Two NBA teams have already been sucked in by the hype and given up on him in quick fashion and I dare say he probably wouldn't last long on an NBL team until they got jack of him too.

Reply #813088 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Simmons also pulled out of the Boomers. Is he also not good enough for the NBL?

Reply #813091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every one has denied it so there probably is a bit truth. Where would he sit in the kings roster and would he be budget or expensive?

Reply #813092 | Report this post

JaydenHead  
Years ago

Jayden Head here! I didn't even realise that this was a thread until it was pointed out to me in my tweet. Hahah all good i’m okay! For one Olgun denies that anything is true unless he says it first so that was expected. For two, I certainly didn’t expect his manager to ever admit that it was correct. Why would he do that. The drugs comment was a bit ehhhh coming from a professional manager but oh well. I think the backlash is just from people that don’t want to admit that Jonah Bolden is not an NBA level talent and due to form, covid etc he may end up in the NBL. I’m going to stick with my sources and believe that teams are obviously interested in him and whether he likes it or not the NBL may be the only good option for him to take.

Reply #813093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He would be starting pf with Cooks at centre if no Tate.

Hawks starting pf

Reply #813094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bolden is yet another one of those high talent, but low character/poor work ethic guys good teams do their best to avoid.

When he pulled out of the Boomers, it wasn't the first time he’s quit. Have a look at his career so far... more than a couple of stops

Reply #813107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His fathers contacts would've helped as well. Be interesting to see where he lands, Illawarra would be good but Gleeson could get him going.

Reply #813108 | Report this post

Sourbroker  
Years ago

His agent is a certifiable nut job. Baffling to think anyone with a conscience, or a modicum of intelligence, would let him represent you. Added to that, his reputation amongst other agents is beneath shit. Does know how to send clubs to the fiscal wall though so I guess that's important...

Makes sense that Bolden is with him I guess.

Reply #813150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good player, hopefully he does come.

Reply #813151 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Gleeson could get him going"

How?

Reply #813154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Discipline and a well structured system. Gleeson the man, Bolden doesn't come as the sharpest tool in the shed, Gleeson will keep it simple and affective.

Reply #813166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simple Trev

Reply #813167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yet another false rumour.

Reply #829659 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:54 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754