Coach Liam Flynn
Years ago

2020 CLF Hoops Showcase - Registrations Open

I'm excited to announce I will be running the second annual CLF Hoops Showcase again this October! The aim of "the Showcase" is to provide a low cost alternative for male players to be seen by college programs, as well as, offer the best player development experience in South Australia.

The CLF Hoops Showcase will be held Saturday 3rd October from 9am - 12:30pm and Sunday 4th October 9am – 6pm. Prince Alfred College’s state of the art venue, “The Red Centre”, will again host the event.

The format is slightly different to last year – we are running it over two days. Day 1 will feature shooting tests and a full team practice. Day 2 will be exclusively games. We have physiotherapists on site both days to support athlete well-being.

Once again, the entire showcase is filmed on HD cameras by Award-winning documentary maker, Flix Productions. The video is then hosted on my video website for the colleges to view. Importantly, NCAA Division I coaches are permitted to subscribe to this service.

The cost for the CLF Hoops Showcase is $175 and includes the two days of practices and games, distribution of the content and information to the colleges, as well as, a customized reversible singlet. Registrations close Friday 14th August at 5pm.

For more information on the selection criteria and to register – go to https://www.coachliamflynn.com/clf-hoops-showcase/

Regards

Topic #47466 | Report this topic