Anonymous
Years ago

NBL on FTA in QLD

Someone mentioned to me that Cairns and Townsville both show their games on Free to Air delayed, maybe on a Monday night.

Can anyone confirm this?

Topic #4747 | Report this topic

RG  
Years ago

I didn't notice any FTA while I was up in Cairns recently. However, the Taipans certainly get HUGE amounts of newspaper and TV coverage - building up game hype, player profiles, match reports, players opening school fetes, etc, etc, etc.

Reply #54777 | Report this post

MM  
Years ago

Few months back I remember reading about Hoops Tv which might be on Channel 31, does anyone know what happend?
I noticed ABC on Saturday afternoon and it was nothing but crap, bring back the days of NBL around 2pm , then followed by WNBL.
I rather wait till midnight and watch NBA action than have to put up with HOTDOGS "gameshow"

Reply #54782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This may be very old news, but heard Clinton Grybas commentating the WNBL over the weekend. He was so good for the NBL when he was doing the commentary, would be good to see him on either Fox NBL games, since he's already with Fox Footy, or if the ABC get any type of coverage, he is your man!

Reply #54794 | Report this post

CG Fan #1  
Years ago

Hi all you Clinton Grybas fans out these.

I too am a massive fan of Clinton Grybas, in fact, i have been voted his number one fan by his official fan club (of which i am the president). We welcome any new members to the Official Clinton Grybas fan club.

We have weekly viewings of Clinton's work, and monthly meetings to catch up on all things Clinton Grybas.

Head on over to www.clintongrybas.com.au and join up today!

Clinton G

Reply #54795 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Right.....that was........strange

Reply #54826 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:58 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754