Luuuc
Years ago

Wildcats sign Kevin White

The Perth Wildcats have added toughness and veteran leadership to its 2020/21 roster, signing point guard Kevin White to a one-year contract.
White is a high-IQ, blue-collar player known for his defensive ability.
He's a former captain of the Illawarra Hawks and Adelaide 36ers, with 237 games of NBL experience to his name.
"Defence is something I’ve always prided myself on, it’s a strength of mine. I focus on being a great teammate and trying to do what I can to support the people around me," said White.
“I’m looking forward to getting over there, supporting some of the younger guys and also learning from the people that have been around, like Jesse (Wagstaff) and Trev (Gleeson), the guys that have paved the way for the dynasty that the club is continuing to build on.
“It will be nice to be playing in front of the Perth crowd, and having that crowd support me rather being on the opposite end of it. The Red Army is pretty daunting!”
Trevor Gleeson said, with the loss of key experienced players, it was important to add an extra element of toughness to his side.
“Kevie’s a tough defender, hard-nosed and, while nobody can replace the best defender in the history of the NBL in Damo (Martin), we want to fill some of that void and we think Kev’s toughness and willingness to put the team first is a big tick for us,” he said.
“Mitch (Norton) is a very good defender and to have a one-two punch with he and Kev - that will be a big factor. Most imports in the NBL are point guards so we need to be able to defend them and we have a great history of doing that.
“I coached Kev in China last year with the Australian NBL Select Team, and I spoke with Mitch and Nick (Kay) who have played with him. The common theme was he’s a great teammate who does the little things we really pride ourselves on, so we’re looking forward to him joining us.”
Kevin White began his career at the Sydney Kings before moving to Illawarra in 2015, helping take the Hawks to the 2017 NBL Grand Final.
After captaining the Hawks from 2017 to 2019, the Sydney-sider moved to the Adelaide 36ers for the 2019/20 season where he was also named captain.
In the last four NBL seasons, he averaged 3.3 points, 1.4 assists, 1.4 rebounds and 0.5 steals per game.
Last year, the 33-year-old shot the ball at 43 per cent from the field and an impressive 44 per cent from outside the arc.
The Perth Wildcats now have eight of a possible 10 players signed to its senior 2020/21 roster.

Link

Topic #47489 | Report this topic

Wilbur  
Years ago

That's a very bad signing.

Reply #814344 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Oh my.

Reply #814345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That is a stocking signing! when he played in the SBL there were heaps of point guards better than him, including local young guys!

Reply #814346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If youre a Perth Wildcats fan complaining about this - check yourself.
If youre not a Perth Wildcats fan complaining about this - wreck yourself.

Reply #814347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Honestly lmao.

Reply #814348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lots of good dp pgs around and they take this guy.

Reply #814350 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

If you're a French-Canadian person complaining about this - Quebec yourself.

Reply #814351 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

To be honest, my first thought was WTF?

But after some reflection, I have realised that clearly this is an elaborate prank by the Wildcats.

No, seriously, WHAT THE FUCK????

Does Covid cause brain-damage?

Trev says he wants young players with upside, then signs Blanchfield and White. Did he wake up one morning and think he was coaching Cairns?

Who the Fuck is Next?

What was the fucking point in re-signing Cotton, if we're just going to surround him with Spuds?

Reply #814352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a culture signing.

Reply #814353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm amazed he has a job in the league after the Adelaide debacle. For mine, he’s not good enough a player to overcome that crap. But whatever. It’s hard to disagree with anything the Wildcats do these days, and for sure Trev has done his due diligence on the guy, so they obviously believe he still has something to offer.

Reply #814354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

White avergaed 10 pts 3.7 rebs 5 ass in WA SBL 2018 was very average! as above 350 said, plenty of young guys should be ahead of him. disappointed as a Cats fan!

Reply #814355 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

Santamaria hinted at this on overtime so not overly surprised.
If he is 10th man playing no more than 10min I can live with that. Cotton might see some time at point guard.

Fingers crossed for dynamic signings to finalise roster.

Reply #814357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz says its terrible so history will say it was good

Reply #814358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

10th man seems to be where he does the most damage.

Reply #814359 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Ok, phew, I've realised this is fantastic news! :-)

Putting aside the possibility of actual mental-impairment and/or mind-altering drugs, there is only one conceivable explanation for this.

Cotton is going to naturalise, and they have decided to sign a gun import PG, with Norton backing up the 1 & 2.
So the needed someone who was retied anyway, and will be happy to retire when Cotton naturalises. (And presumably still qualify if they were to win another ring.)
Plus he will also make a handy injury replacement once retired.

NB: Please don't try to point out flaws in this argument, it is currently the only thing stopping me losing what's left of my sanity.

"Always Look on the Bright-Side of Life, ..."

Reply #814360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whatsapp is where he does the most damage

Reply #814361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You guys have Mitch North and Kev White running point.

Good luck with that.

Reply #814362 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

The Adelaide debacle doesn't really mean much to me, they (Adelaide) were a shitshow last year anyway.

Reply #814363 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't believe this bloke continually relocates his family for a wage of probably $60-80k

Reply #814364 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

The Adelaide debacle doesn't really mean much to me

It should, Gleeson will need to watch his P's & Q's around him or else.

Reply #814365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should have just got Britt and Armstrong as ns

Reply #814366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many NBL title winning teams have you geniuses put together?

Reply #814367 | Report this post

KWhite_Rulz  
Years ago

My man!!

Reply #814368 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

Depth chart

Norton30, Cotton 5, White 5
Cotton 30, lo Buluk 10
Blanchfield 25, Steindl 15
Import 30, Wagstaff 10.
?? , Majok 10-15.

Pressure on Norton.

Reply #814369 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

FMD

Reply #814370 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Damn, COVID-19 really is one hell of a disease.

Reply #814373 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

If they decide to sign Ogilvy too then you could be right perthworld .

Reply #814375 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

My favourite signing of the offseason so far.

Reply #814376 | Report this post

Looking Forward  
Years ago

Does this signing by Perth, who are no mugs, throw more light on the 36ers culture and Joey Wright in particular?

Reply #814378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm ok with this

Reply #814380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HaHaHaHaHaHa. Great work... Go Perth... HaHaHaHaHaHaHa.. You may want to discuss twitter whinging with him

Reply #814383 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

"If youre a Perth Wildcats fan complaining about this - check yourself.
If youre not a Perth Wildcats fan complaining about this - wreck yourself."

"If you're a French-Canadian person complaining about this - Quebec yourself."

And if you're Joey, please don't tell anymore people to 'neck yourself'.

Reply #814386 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

Adelaide are favorite to finish higher than Perth. Based on this signing.

Reply #814387 | Report this post

Wilbur  
Years ago

Wouldn't worry too much. Wildcats will be getting Machado.

Reply #814388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would you get white if you had Machado?

Reply #814389 | Report this post

NBL fan  
Years ago

Trevor doesn't have any interest in young players who harbour any ambition of improving themselves, he looks for players who will fit into his generic systems and be happy to "play their role" White fits this, hell come in play defence and not mess up the flex offence too much.

Reply #814390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I must say it's amusing to see those that have never met White believe they know him in anyway. He's a hard woker at training and on court. No I am not his mum and I know he is a contributer at all times. He gets in trouble in Adel for speaking the truth? That takes balls. None of the keyboard warriors here would do that in their own workplace if required because they have no balls. Clearly he still has a strong rep in the NBL and has been picked up. So how about the couch potatoes and the pretend coaches just stfu. It's so tiring and now that COVID is about there are so many more idiots here than ever before. Dazz and Perthworld still proving they are dicks.

Reply #814391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I rate that #391

Reply #814392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Normally if you've got balls as you put it, you come out when it’s happening and not wait till season over and coach has got the arse to say your bit. It’s all over by then.

Reply #814393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes ^^^ let his career av of 2.9 1.7 and 1.2 speak for itself, and at only 33 huge upside!

Reply #814394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah great idea, come out mid season and fuck it all. It was bad enough the way it was at season;s end but please try and use somoe common seans and not send the 6'ers into a tail spin mid season or any time during the season. Sit back and just watch the season. PLease don't go into print it's not a good idea.

Reply #814396 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Smart enough signing. Minimal cost, will do more good off the court gelling the team and being that veteran voice that they're now going to miss with damo retiring.

Reply #814400 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Guys he's been recruited for his defense. Those idiots posting his averages.
Remember it's Damian Martin he's replacing.

Reply #814401 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Lucky Trev hasn't migrated to whatsapp

Reply #814403 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

Just a veteran end of bench guy willing to relocate for relatively low salary.

Maybe Britt isn't ready or they give him one more year as DP then upgrade him as White retires.

Reply #814404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's replacing a guy who shot 18% from three last season on the team that won the championship. He's simply there to fill a role and that's it. His presumably low salary also allows for more money to be spent where it counts.

Reply #814405 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Ok so I'm not dismissing that he will be an asset in the community and at training he won't take a backward step but does this signing feel like Perth could be aiming at a Next Star point guard?

Anyone else feel like that?

Any ideas who the next star could be ?

Reply #814408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Wouldn't worry too much. Wildcats will be getting Machado." Doubt it's actually Machado, but they will get another import. Dazz actually hit the nail above.

Reply #814409 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

If your Trevor Gleeson make sure to vet yourself

Reply #814410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a great signing, but who else can you get? You could say get a stud import, but doesn't really make sense when you have Norton who deserves at least 15-20 minutes per game and you have holes at PF and C.

Reply #814411 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

The next star idea from Proud isn't too far fetched.

Or think outside the square and look at Asian player exception.

Reply #814412 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

I think they will get Britt back and play him 5 to 10 min a game.
Norton 20 min/ White 10 min / Britt 10 min

Assuming DP's can play all games

Reply #814413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if they had an import PG lined up it would make zero sense to sign White considering they would already have a great backup in Norton

Reply #814414 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"He's replacing a guy who shot 18% from three last season on the team that won the championship. He's simply there to fill a role and that's it. His presumably low salary also allows for more money to be spent where it counts."

You are 100% correct. White is a great defensive player and plays what ever role he is given at any spot given. Cheap? No the NBL are paying over the odds for players nowadays. Example Cotton. $600k. Way above anyone's odds. Perth do that to win at all costs. White will be a asset and the couch potato coaches will always complain.

Reply #814415 | Report this post

Mobbin  
Years ago

Smh The post Damo Wildcats sign this garbage

Reply #814418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Assuming DP's can play all games. No they can't

Reply #814420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope they sign AJ next

Reply #814424 | Report this post

Trev  
Years ago

Look guys, we signed Kevin White for his dog like defence. He will never replace Damo but he will give us energy guarding import point guards in this league.

Kevin offers us a good solid defensive player who can also conttibute some points of offence if needed. He isn't going to average 20 points a game for us and we don't expect him to, that's not his role.

His role is to play defence and to spread the floor on offence by having him as perhaps the third, fourth, or fifth shooting option,

The more players that can score when needed on offence tbe more it helps spread the flood.

Reply #814426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This thread has more posts than Lamar to the Breakers.

Reply #814428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Capable of fitting in with the flex offence and will guard the oppositions best guard when he is on the floor. Stop looking at stats, this signing goes outside of that on paper theorising. He is an ex-captain of two clubs and has played for Trev before (China tour). White will do just fine in Perth.

Reply #814429 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

It's provocative

Gets the people going

Reply #814430 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Punters comparing White defence to Martin is ridiculous. White is a foul machine in last few seasons. Lmao.

Reply #814431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just typical Perth fans trying desperately to show this is a good signing. All it does is show two things,
1) they spent all the money on Bryce
2) Trev can not recruit or develop young talent

Reply #814432 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Look, it's not the best signing, but we'll be in need of veteran leadership with Damo retiring and White already has connections with Norton and Blanchfield, he's a dirty little prick, but better on your side than against you. I'll pull the pin though if we somehow end up with Ogilvy...

Reply #814435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just keep him away from WhatsApp.....

Reply #814436 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

My favourite signing of the offseason so far.
I like it too, both for the entertainment value on the forum and because I don't think it's a bad signing for Perth at all.
The Adelaide debacle doesn't really mean much to me, they (Adelaide) were a shitshow last year anyway.
Agree.

Reply #814438 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

"I like it too, both for the entertainment value on the forum and because I don't think it's a bad signing for Perth at all."

Jokes aside, agree. White is exactly the guy Gleeson will sub in if the starters aren't giving enough effort. I don't rate him particularly high as a player even on D, he gives 150% effort but gets about 70% of the result you'd want, but he should slot in OK off the bench.

The comedy factor is immense however with all the talk of Motum et al.

Reply #814439 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I seem to recall one very good game for the sixers, last season, where he shut down a top scorer and won the game for us, and another game he got some nice threes in.
The rest - only moderate.

Reply #814440 | Report this post

Mock  
Years ago

Perth have the NUMBER ONE culture in the NBL, have for a long time. If Trev thinks White is a good fit, I'mma trust that.

Reply #814441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"2) Trev can not recruit or develop young talent"

No, he can win titles though. Thats his job.

Reply #814443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Just typical Perth fans trying desperately to show this is a good signing."

Its actually a majority of non-Perth fans mocking the decision.

"All it does is show two things,
1) they spent all the money on Bryce"

No, it shows they are planning on spending big on their import F and/or C.

Reply #814444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

White is replacing a one legged Damian Martin in the final season of a long career filled with injuries.

He's not replacing peak superstar Damian Martin.

His role is defined.

His skill set is applicable.

Reply #814445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sounds like he is going to play the Brad Robbins role

Reply #814448 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I think White would slip into a Wildcats system better than a 36ers system.

All he needs to do is focus on dogged D and getting the ball up in limited minutes and understanding the system. He can do all that and will thrive under those conditions.

When he came to the 36ers, he came to a situation where there's a lot of average players, lots of youth, conflict and very little in the way of defined roles. That kind of circumstance won't make much use of a guy like White.

Reply #814452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You mean a 36ers system that brutalises, blames players and is dysfunctional? I think most players would be fit in to a system that has none of those qualities.

Reply #814461 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why shouldn't players be blamed for their approach at the Sixers in recent seasons?

Reply #814462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They should have signed Mason Bragg. The dude was young, fast and a pest on D plus being a crowd favorite.

Reply #814464 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sounds like he is going to play the Brad Robbins role
Great comparison.

Reply #814468 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Granted, White's role :
- will be with limited minutes.
- will be of a narrow scope.
- comes at a budget price.
- is valued in terms of culture as much as stats on a sheet.
- is such that someone like Gleeson knows how to utilise into his system.

I am not 100% sold on this because :
- White was a decent defender at Illawarra, we saw only a fraction of that in Adelaide. I don't think he is that defender anymore.

- White is a dead end on offence, its like playing 4 on 5 on the offensive side. For the person who mentioned Brad Robbins, do you remember those years where the ball went through the offensive set only to land with Robbins and he would be reluctant to shoot (even when open), unable to drive and time was running out.

- White is consistently at the bottom of PER stats each season. I know stats and PER do not tell the whole story but each year it is like this.

- Although White has publicly regretted the WhatsApp episode, that to me takes away from any notion that he is a culture / club man.

Reply #814477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

White won't have to shoot much if at all, his defence is no where as good as suggested on this forum. Martin on one leg is twice the defender White will ever be.

Reply #814487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Although White has publicly regretted the WhatsApp episode, that to me takes away from any notion that he is a culture / club man."

I don't agree with that at all. He shouldn't have aired their dirty laundry in public but he did it to defend his teammates being bagged by Joey. That says a lot about his willingness to go in to bat for his guys.

He didn't create the bad culture at Adelaide.

Reply #814488 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

To be fair:
The Claim that White was brought in to provide leadership, and failed, is down to Joey, and at the end of the day we can argue chicken or egg but the situation in Adelaide was clearly deteriorating and is best left in the past.
He has NOT been brought in to provide leadership and culture in Perth. Perth has a strong culture, and he will need to fit into that. Whilst I am spectacularly unimpressed with this signing, I see nothing to suggest he won't be able to fit the Cats Culture.
They also don't need him to magically assume leadership. That will fall to Wagstaff and Cotton.

Reply #814498 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I feel Perf were always going to sign a place-holder while waiting for Cotton. Question is, is that White? What role will their extra import play? I thought that a SF or C would be more likely.

Reply #814499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kevin White is a gun. He's the bloke you want to go to battle with. He's the glue guy.

Reply #814504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is White even a point guard?

Reply #814508 | Report this post

Mobbin  
Years ago

After letting this settle in for 24hrs only thought is they need a body for training... Can't see anything useful on game day, he'll cost more games with terrible offence (running the team, not just bad shooting) then he'd win with 150% effort / low skill defence.

Reply #814514 | Report this post

Deimos  
Years ago

White is a bozo of a player. Can't shoot, can’t handle the ball. Lives on his D but lacks the athleticism, length or understanding of the game to ever be a stud on that end.

Reply #814527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You hero's do realize that he shot 44% from 3 last year....

Reply #814528 | Report this post

Mark  
Years ago

What happened to Mason Bragg

Reply #814530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it more the case, albeit an expensive one, of sticking it to Joey and Sixers. No love lost there. Wonder what the reaction will be if he even steps on the floor in Adelaide.

Reply #814531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow Deimos I serioulsy can't believe you post this shit about someone you don't know and your previous 17 posts are crap.

Reply #814534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"What happened to Mason Bragg"

He wasn't any good

Reply #814538 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Is it more the case, albeit an expensive one, of sticking it to Joey and Sixers. No love lost there.
No, I think that's insane. They're working to win more championships and think this will help. Good luck to them.

Reply #814541 | Report this post

Statsman84  
Years ago

"And if you're Joey, please don't tell anymore people to 'neck yourself'."

And if you are reading this post from Prague - Czech yourself.

Reply #814587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"And if you are reading this post from Prague - Czech yourself."

And if you've been kicked out of your swamp - Shrek yourself.

Reply #814874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mason Bragg sucked tho.

Reply #814875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Of course you could do better.

Reply #814883 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Well that's a headscratcher of a signing...

Reply #814901 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

Aussiehoopla now has Pledger and Ogilvy in talks with the Wildcats.... yikes.

Reply #814907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really hope the Wildcats are considering Shaquille Maharaj for a DP spot. Shaq is currently leading the West Coast Classic in scoring and 3 point field goals made (at 44%). College experienced 6'5 shooting guard who in my opinion would thrive in the Wildcats system.

Reply #814956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shaq's on a lot of team's radars for a DP spot.

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a spot at the cats.

Reply #814964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cats need a point guard as DP given lack of depth there

Reply #814970 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

If it came to it who would you prefer at the Wildcats.... Pledger or Ogilvy?

Reply #814975 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Pledger.

Reply #814976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aussie Hoopla must have heard that at his Klan rally.

Reply #814979 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I don't hate the idea of Pledger as a Wildcat. I've always rated him.

Reply #814983 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

Pledger isn't good for more than 15 mins a game and wouldn't give Ogilvy more than 20.

Perth are looking for a Kay type but an import so that player would see time at centre anyway.

The question is who on Perth's roster would make way for a potential mid season import?

Reply #814986 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

The question is who on Perth's roster would make way for a potential mid season import?
White makes sense as a stop-gap, and if he was otherwise retired might have even been willing. But of all the options for a new import, PG seems one of the least likely.

I'm watching to see if we get Tailor Britt back, and how much he has improved. He looked ok in patches last season.
If the idea of White is mentor him and cover his development, then I suppose that's a plausible plan B to having Damo back

I don't rate the idea of Pledger as a Wildcat. I've always hated him.

With imports still to come, its hard to say what the front-runners will be doing next season.
I suspect they may not be quite as good, but I think that overall the league has improved in the depth of the competition.
So my concern would be that we're gambling a lot on a new import PF, to not just replace Kay but pick up some of the slack elsewhere.

Reply #814989 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

cats need a point guard as DP given lack of depth there
Hopefully we get Tailor Britt back.
I really hope the Wildcats are considering Shaquille Maharaj for a DP spot. Shaq is currently leading the West Coast Classic in scoring and 3 point field goals made (at 44%). College experienced 6'5 shooting guard who in my opinion would thrive in the Wildcats system.
Shaq's on a lot of team's radars for a DP spot.
Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a spot at the cats.
I guess you can always have a couple more DPs, but in terms of actual opportunity we already have Lo Buluk on the roster and Travers contracted for 3 years.

Any 7 foot potential DPs out there??

Reply #814991 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I don't hate the idea of Pledger as a Wildcat. I've always rated him.

Same. No idea why he is being lumped in with a heartless AJ.

Reply #814997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Andrew Ferguson

Reply #815000 | Report this post

Statsman84  
Years ago

"And if you are reading this post from Prague - Czech yourself."

"And if you've been kicked out of your swamp - Shrek yourself."

And if you are somehow an intelligent Magpie reading this - peck yourself.

Reply #815004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone lock this shit down please.

Reply #815007 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:58 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754